This Extension will hide the product price and also can replace the "Add To Cart" button with a "Request Quote" button. This Extension is also useful for collecting visitor leads.
OverviewBack to top
Using the Request For Quote, customers can now ask the admin all the details for the product they want to purchase. The admin can provide them cost estimates for the products. Each time a customer submits a request for a quote, both the admin and the customer are notified by email of the customer’s request, including the products details. From the email, the admin or sales team can review the requested cart items and communicate with customers accordingly.
Upon Clicking the "Request Quote" button from the cart page, customers can see a popup in which they fill out a "Request Form" to Request A Quote instead of being redirected to the checkout page for payment. Here, customers can fill out their details and they would be sent an email copy of their request, along with the cart view-detail in the email. The admin will also receive the same email with customer's details and Cart details. Hence, the admin can contact and negotiate on the cart price/quote with them directly.
The extension works as a lead generator for Magento store owners and helps in the collection of customer data. Customer will Click on “Request Quote”, submit their details, and the admin can contact them for further communication.
- Helpful in B2B eCommerce, services, made to order products and other products with volatile prices.
- You can hide your product price.
- Replace add to cart button with “Request for Quote”, “Call for price”, “Call for Quote” or any other button label of your choice.
- Now you can show Cell/Phone number along with “Request for Quote” button at front-end side.
- On click of button a responsive AJAX based attractive pop up form opens for customers to submit their requirements and contact details.
- Store admin receives Email notification about the inquiry submitted by visitors along with contact and product details.
- All these Customer leads will be stored in “Manage Inquiries” Grid as well in Magento admin. Admin user can see IP address of inquirer and inquiry date & time as well.
- Admin user can also set inquiry status for better inquiry management. By default, we set it as “Pending”. Once admin user completes the communication and finalize the deal then he can mark it as “Closed” in admin grid.
- Customer receives an acknowledgement email for inquiry they submit.
- Store Admin then responds to customer queries by Email or phone to make a final deal on product price.
- Replace “Add to Cart” button with “Request for Quote” button & hide product prices on,
- Product Page
- Category Page
- Search and Advanced search results list
- Related Products
- Upsell Products
- Products compare page
- Wish list page
- Request for Quote can be applied to all products, specific Products, specific Categories and customer groups.
- Store admin can see a list of products in admin for which call for price is specifically enabled.
- Supports following product types
- Simple product
- Virtual product
- Bundle product
- Configurable product
- Grouped product
- Title of the ajax form can be customized by store admin
- Product Name appears as a subject in the email for better understanding.
- The selected custom attributes for the products will be available for admin reference in admin grid and in Email.
- Multi language supported.
- Multi store supported subject to licensing policy.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Added Modified code to match with Magento's updated coding standards.