Call for Price extension for M2 hides the add to cart button & price. It shows a custom label and phone number on the category page and product page.
Other Extensions by Milople
OverviewBack to top
The Call for Price extension for Magento is an amazing tool to help you transform your call-centre into a busy one. The module allows you to leave message to your clients and suggest them make a call. You can hide product price, 'Add to Cart' button and replace to an eye-catching call-to action text or anything else in your Magento store. Due to the message compatibility with HTML, you can add a picture, text, link, live chat on the page and inspire clients to a call.
- You can replace “Add to Cart” label with “Call for Price” label & hide product prices on below given pages
- Product Page
- Category Page
- Search and Advanced search results list
- Related Products
- Upsell Products
- Products compare page
- Wish list page
- You can change text of “Call for Price” label from Magento admin to something of your wish like “Call for quote”, “Contact for Quote”, “Discuss Project” etc.
- Call for Price can be applied to all products, specific Products, specific Categories and customer groups.
- Store admin can see a list of products in admin for which call for price is specifically enabled.
- Show Cell/Phone number along with “call for price” label at front-end side.
- Supports following product types
- Simple product
- Virtual product
- Bundle product
- Configurable product
- Grouped product
- Multi language supported.
- Multi store supported subject to licensing policy.
- Call for price extension helps to hide prices for the products having fluctuation in the prices, requirement based pricing policy, undefined pricing policy, discount offers on bulk purchase and many others.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version : 3.0.0
Removed the lead generation feature. You may go with our new extension Request for Quote if you want this feature.