OverviewBack to top
With the help of this "Custom Price" extension, the store admin can enable the customers to checkout by paying any random amount. This relieves the customer from being compelled to pay a fixed amount for a particular product or service, in turn letting the store to develop a better customer relationship. Organizations collecting donation payments can use this extension very effectively. The store admin can also define a minimum amount that the customers have to pay during checkout. Thus, the admin has enough control over payment collection from the customers, which makes this extension unique.
- The customers can pay any random amount during the checkout.
- The store admin can predefine a minimum amount that the customers have to pay during the checkout.
- The regular products, as well as the custom price, enabled products can be purchased in the same cart.
- The customers can view all the orders placed in the "My Account" section.
- The admin can display a customized message to the buyer, whenever they attempt to checkout by entering an amount less than the minimum amount set in the backend.
- All orders can be managed by the admin in the backend admin panel.
- This extension allows the admin to apply the custom price features to desired specific products.
Supported Product Types:
- Simple Products
- Configurable Products
- Downloadable Products
- Virtual Poverpaymentroducts
Visit Live Demo:
- Backend - Modify configuration as per your requirements
- Frontend - Test the product with Partial Payment facility
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hour.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
27 January, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release. Compatibility with 2.3.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor