The Call for Price extension allows the admin to hide the "Add to Cart" button & product price, and replace them with a "Call for Price" button, along with a phone number.
OverviewBack to top
The Call For Price extension can be a really useful purchase if you want to strike meaningful conversations with your customers and gain valuable insight. With the help of this extension, the admin will have the capability to hide the product price on the product page and replace it with a phone number, where customers can call to discuss the product. This also helps in generating leads and collecting customer contact details for engaging with them in the future. Consultancy firms, businesses selling products with undefined pricing policies, stores running discount offers on bulk purchases can especially benefit out of this extension.
- The "Call for Price" feature can be applied to all the products or to certain specific products only.
- With the help of this extension, it is possible to allow the "Call for Price" facility to certain user groups only.
- The admin can change the "Call for Price" label to something like "Call for quote", "Discuss cost" etc. as per choice.
- The "Call for Price" label color can also be picked by the admin by hovering over an available color picker.
- A phone number can be displayed alongside the "Call for Price" option, where the customers can call in order to discuss the price of a product or service.
- The admin can also display an image along with the "Call for Price" button. For example, a dialer image in order to signify the "Call for Price" feature.
Call for Price effects the following pages and blocks:
- Product page
- Category page
- Search and advanced results list
- Related products
- Upsell products
- Product comparison page
- This "Call for Price" extension supports multiple languages.
- This extension supports multi-store setup subject to the licensing policy.
Supported Product Types:
- Simple products
- Configurable products
- Bundle products
- Virtual products
- Group products
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build