Call for Price extension hides the "add to cart" button & price. It shows a custom label and phone number on the category page and product page.
OverviewBack to top
The Call for Price extension for Magento is an amazing tool to help you transform your call-center into a busy one. The module allows you to leave messages for your clients and suggest to them to make a call. You can hide the product price, & "Add to Cart" button, and replace them with an eye-catching call-to action message. Due to the message compatibility with HTML, you can add a picture, text, link, or live chat,
- You can replace “Add to Cart” label with “Call for Price” label & hide product prices on below given pages
- Product Page
- Category Page
- Search and Advanced search results list
- Related Products
- Upsell Products
- Products compare page
- Wish list page
- You can change text of “Call for Price” label from Magento admin to something of your wish like “Call for quote”, “Contact for Quote”, “Discuss Project” etc.
- Call for Price can be applied to all products, specific Products, specific Categories and customer groups.
- Store admin can see a list of products in admin for which call for price is specifically enabled.
- Show Cell/Phone number along with “call for price” label at front-end side.
- Supports following product types
- Simple product
- Virtual product
- Bundle product
- Configurable product
- Grouped product
- Multi language supported.
- Multi store supported subject to licensing policy.
- Call for price extension helps to hide prices for the products having fluctuation in the prices, requirement based pricing policy, undefined pricing policy, discount offers on bulk purchase and many others.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Modified code to match with Magento's updated coding standards.