This Referrer URL Tracking extension allows you to track which website refers customers/orders to your store.
OverviewBack to top
Referrer URL is the page on which someone clicked a link that led to your site. This Referrer URL Tracking extension allows you to track which website refers your store. You can track referral websites for orders and customers.
For example, suppose you are running ads on an ad network or running an affiliate program. The Referrer URL tells you what site the link came from. With the resulting information, you’ll have a much clearer picture of where your customers are coming from, and which ones are turning into sales.
- Track customers/orders referrer url
- Show result in customer grid
- Show result in order grid
- Show order referrer url when view order in backend
- Show customer referrer url when edit customer in backend
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build