Multiple Coupons extension allows customers to apply multiple coupon codes for one order. Working well with tax functionality, the extension will build a better shopping experience and increase customer loyalty & sales.
OverviewBack to top
Imagine, your customer has 2 coupons: 10% discount code and $10 fixed discount. We're sure he would be happy if he could use both of them on one order, instead of placing 2 different orders. By default, Magento does not allow customer to apply more than one coupon per order. It's a problem for merchants, who want to run multiple sales campaigns. Besides, we all know that customers want the best price.
Multiple Coupons extension allows customers apply multiple coupon codes for one order. Working well with tax functionality, the extension will build a better shopping experience and increase customer loyalty & sales.
- Allow many coupons to be used in one order
- Display applied coupons on cart and checkout page
- Limit numbers of coupons can be used together
- Able to define unique coupons ( which can’t be used with others )
- Compatible with Magento Tax functionality
- Percent and Fixed discount coupons can be used together
- Allow to use multiple coupons on both frontend and backend
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version 1.0.0