This extension for Magento 2 help merchant to hide price for products, categories and customer groups. Replace price with flexible options for many purposes.
OverviewBack to top
Hide price is one of the most common features for Magento websites. On all major eCommerce stores including Amazon.com, there are certain products hiding prices from the visitors. What’s the reason behind the success of hidden prices on E-commerce stores? There are many of them, for example:
- Showing product prices for specific products may not be feasible, the price varies day to day
- Merchant want customers login to see the price, that means they need to create an account and merchant has contacts
- The price could be a deal between merchant and customer, it may depend on the qualtily of sales.
- Merchant doesn't sell the product and just want to rediect customer to another website ( Affiliate Marketing )
- Hide price for some specific categories
- Hide price for guest (not-logged in visitors) or some customer groups
- Hide price for some specific products
- Able to hide "Add to Cart", "Add to Wishlist", "Add to Compare" as well
- Replace price with many flexible options
- Replace price with HTML content. It can be just a message, "Call for Price", "Email for price" buttons ...
- Replace price with a Popup form. Merchant will receive email after customer fill and submit the form
- Replace price with a Static Block. With the WYSIWYG editor, you can create any type of content.
- Support many recipients for the form
- Support multiple stores and websites
- Easy to configure and translate, all sentences can be configured in backend.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Beta Build
Stable Version 1.0.0