This extension provides some features which help your website to meet GDPR requirements.
OverviewBack to top
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
General Data Protection Regulation is a serious matter that needs to be looked at by every company selling online, not only companies from EU but also who has EU customers. Penalties for breaching GDPR are very high and we can assist you to avoid that. This GDPR Support extension provides some features which help your website to meet GDPR requirements.
Cookie notification popup
- A banner tell your customers how your website use cookie and store their information. With our extension, you can choose to show or hide the refuse button.
- The popup content is managed in backend, easy to edit and translate.
Do not save cookies before customer accept ( optional )
- This feature can stop your website collecting customer's cookies before they accept. This is an important feature, you shouldn't collect their information before they allow.
Cookie configuration ( 3 default options )
- There are 3 default options, it helps customer to choose which information they want to share with your website.
Allow customer to delete account and data from frontend
- A must-have function, customer can request to delete their personal data as Account, Orders, Invoice .... You can choose which information will be deleted when customer request.
Consent checkbox on registration page, contact page
- A checkbox on some pages to makes sure your customers accept that you can use their personal information.
- The checkbox message can be easily configured and translated in backend
Supoprt multiple store views
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build