OverviewBack to top
Advanced Order Status Color module allows the admin to quickly identify an order's status in the Magento sales order grid by configuring a background color for each order status. With this Magento 2 extension, there is no need to look closely at the Orders table to find out at what stage your orders are. You will be able to track the status of every purchase without any difficulties even with a glance into the page.
There you will be able to choose one from the 16 million colors available in the hexadecimal color system that is used in Color Status Order extension. You can assign one color for several order statuses or leave some statuses without color background. Admin can choose font color which is suitable for a colored background.
With the use of this extension, the admin can track if any order is not completed on time. From configuration section admin set day(s). If the order did not complete until that day, the order status is automatically changed. For example, if the admin has set 4 days, So after a 4-day form order created date, the order is not complete then order status automatically changes to Not complete. So the admin can identify the 'not completed' orders.
- Admin can set a different background color for different order statuses.
- Admin can set different font color which is suitable for order status background color.
- Admin can change order status background color and font color anytime.
- Support any number of newly created order status.
- Admin can set number day(s), after this day(s) order status automatically changes to “Not complete”. (Note: This feature requires that Magento cron be set up properly.)
Installation & Technical Support:
- Quick and easy to install. We will provide free limited technical support.
- If you have any queries regarding this extension then please contact us at email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
18 November, 2019
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor