Smart Indexer will automatically re-index your Magento store indexes when your store is less busy
OverviewBack to top
Sometimes your indexes are not up-to-date and therefore you can experience incorrect data for stocks, prices, and search results. This can impact on your sales. Indexation can be a long and resource intense process, therefore you want it to run during the less busy period of the day. You might not know when that is and you might be sleeping at this time. Let Smart Indexer do it for you!
Smart Indexer will automatically re-index your Magento store indexes when your store is the less busy and keep your indexes as up-to-date as possible without impacting your performances.
The best time to re-index will be calculated automatically once a day based on previous orders.
We also added the ability to refresh the cache if needed.
- Automatically re-index your Magento store indexes when your store is the less busy
- Keep your indexes up-to-date as much as possible without impacting your performances.
- Define the best time to re-index
- Calculate automatically once a day based on previous orders
- Can refresh the cache if needed
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First version of module