MagetSync integrates Etsy with Magento. It allows you to keep your existing catalog/inventory in-sync with Etsy. It'll save you hours of work.
OverviewBack to top
MagetSync is an extension that syncs your existing catalog (or parts of it) with Etsy, the marketplace for handmade, vintage and collectible products. Synchronisation it's easy and can be done with a few easy clicks. It'll save you hours of work by copying your existing products descriptitons, photos and inventory quantities automatically. All listed items then are continously in sync in Magento and Etsy. No need to spend hours manually creating and copying your products.
The extension also syncs order details placed by customers on Etsy. At tax time this makes it much easier for you and your accountant. This means having a single location where to find all your orders.
Existing Etsy sellers can also map their existing Etsy products with their Magento catalog, avoid manual entries and repeting your work by having an automated tool that will ensure you don't oversell your products.
A Merchant-e account is required. Sign Here - Additional fees apply, plans start at $29, get a free 14 day trial.
An Etsy store is also required. Please visit Etsy for more details on fees.
Compatible with the new Etsy Inventory Management API
Other main features include:
- Keep track of your inventory numbers between these two channels
- Create Shop sections on Etsy from within Magento
- Create Shipping Templates
- Supports Single products, single products with custom options and configurable products
- If you're already using Etsy you will be able to map your Etsy catalog with your Magento Store
Contact us for more information
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fully compatible with the latest Etsy API updates.
- New Etsy Sales Order Manager.