Set a different value between 0 and 4 to change the price precision.
OverviewBack to top
For some reason, you may need to change the number of decimals (precision) used when displaying prices in front office of your store.
Suppose you sell items that require 4 digits precision price (for example $12.4567). With default Magento installation, you won't be able to even set that price for a product.
This extension exactly gives you to set the precision you want.Prices are changed in the frontend and backend and you will be able to enter prices with the required precision on product edit page.
- Easy and Quick installation
- Result will be shown on all pages like checkout , product view as well as category page.
- Custom message template can be set from admin.
- Captcha re-generated button
- 0 means no decimals will be displayed.
- Compatible with magento community 1.7 and above
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Set a different value between 0 and 4 to change the price precision. 0 means no decimals will be displayed.Result will be shown on all pages like checkout , product view as well as category page.