Shipping Per Product helps store owners apply various flat rate shipping charges, based on product types such as lightweight, heavy, precious, semi-precious, etc.
OverviewBack to top
Shipping rates of a store owner may vary from those of another store owner's, based on the types of products they sell such as lightweight, heavy, precious, semi-precious and fragile products. Use of shipping calculators may charge them incorrectly sometimes, and the charges may differ based on locations and carriers. Meetanshi has developed Shipping Per Product extension to allow admins to set individual flat rates for various types of products in their Magento 2 stores.
How does Shipping Per Product for Magento 2 work?
With the help of this extension, admin can customize shipping per product just at the time of adding or editing products and charge it while checkout. Option to charge different shipping per each product provides complete control over shipping rates.
Shipping per product extension facilitates to charge individual flat rates for each store products and also allows setting default shipping rates to charge when individual shipping rate for the product is not specified.
To learn more about how Shipping Per Product extension works for Magento 2, read our Official Extension User Guide.
Benefits of Choosing Shipping Per Product for Magento 2 by Meetanshi:
- Admin can set individual flat rate shipping charges for each product sold in the store.
- Specify default shipping rate to apply when individual products are not assigned with an individual shipping rate.
- Admin can add custom title and shipping method name to show the custom shipping method in the frontend.
- Enable shipping per product in all or selected countries.
- Option to set default error message for the unavailability of this shipping method.
- Option to set the shipping per product shipping method to enable for admin only.
Like all our Extensions, Shipping Per Product also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Shipping Per Product Extension Live Demo:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build