Worldpay for Business by Meetanshi integrates UK's leading Worldpay Payment Gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments.
OverviewBack to top
The payment process is a vital part of the E-commerce business, and it must be organized efficiently without any loopholes. Worldpay for Business is one of the leading payment gateways having a record of dominating 42% of transactions in the UK! Worldpay Payment for Business for Magento 2 by Meetanshi integrates Worldpay payment gateway for Business with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments.
Worldpay payment for Business assures customers of a payment process that is free from any threats! The module provides features such as an easy refund system and one step checkout process to provide better customer service and the user experience. Apart from these both, Worldpay Payment for Business extension for Magento 2 is also beneficial to drive more sales! Worldpay for Business provides support for more than 120 currencies and thus, integrating the payment gateway in Magento 2 gives access to a broad customer base and allows doing business in multiple countries.
Account and Pricing
To commence using Worldpay Payment for Business extension, you need to create a FREE online account and enter the details in Magento 2 store configuration section for the API integration. To see the Pricing Plans, you need to contact the Worldpay team.
How Does The Extension Work?
Enable the extension from the Magento 2 backend. Enter the title of the payment method. Select if you want to show the Worldpay logo along with the payment method on the checkout page. If you want to test the module before going live, enable the sandbox mode. Add the installation ID, gateway URL, MD5 secret obtained while registration with the Worldpay for Business payment gateway for Magento 2. Select the time to delay the transaction capture after the payment authorization. Set if you want to send the delivery address to the payment gateway. Set YES to fixed the contact details and hide the contact details in the payment gateway. Select countries to allow using this payment method. Set the additional information to show on the checkout page. Enter the sort order of the payment method and save the configuration.
When the customers add products to cart and select the Worldpay for Business payment method on the checkout page, they get redirected to Worldpay simulator payment page to enter card details, select the acquirer and complete the payment. Once the payment is successful, the customers get a payment success message on the hosted payment page. Let your customers enjoy a safe payment method with the help of Worldpay for Business for Magento 2.
The Worldpay payment details can be viewed in the customers' "My Account" section as well as the Sales >> Orders >> Order view section in the backend.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Worldpay Payment for Business for Magento 2 User Guide.
Using the Worldpay for Business hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Worldpay Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secured payment process.
- Set the custom title for the payment method.
- Option to show the Worldpay logo along with the payment method on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Enable the sandbox mode for testing.
- Enter installation ID, gateway URL and MD5 secret received while registration for Worldpay business account.
- Select the time to delay transaction capture after the payment authorization.
- Easily fix and hide contact details passed through the payment gateway.
- Select the countries to allow using Worldpay for Business payment method.
- Enter additional information to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Customers are redirected to a hosted payment page to complete the payment.
- No card data is saved in Magento 2 server and thus, ensures security.
- Customers can see Worldpay payment details in their My Account section after successful order placement.
- The admin can also see Worldpay payment details from Sales > Orders > Order View section in the backend.
Like All Our Extensions, This Extension Also Comes With:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
We are not able to provide the demo for the extension as Worldpay for Business do not provide the details for the test orders.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.2
- General Bug Fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build