WhatsApp Notifications sends WhatsApp notifications to customers, updating them about their store activities such as order placement, invoice, cancellation, shipment, etc
OverviewBack to top
WhatsApp is a free messaging service that can be enjoyed by any smartphone owner. It is preferred over SMS or Email due to the easy-to-use functions, attractive design, no requirement for technical knowledge and free availability. Without any doubts, WhatsApp is popular nowadays with the increasing number of smartphone users and cheap Internet availability.
Thinking of a smart way to leverage the benefits of WhatsApp's popularity for Magento 2 stores, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 WhatsApp Notifications extension. It integrates Magento 2 with WhatsApp to send WhatsApp messages to customers, updating them about their store activities and order statuses.
Update customers about successful registration, an order placed, invoice related notifications or item shipped, order canceled, etc. via WhatsApp instant messages.
Customers find it easy to access the WhatsApp messages rather Emails. Offering such convenience help improve the on-site customer experience. Additionally, the Magento 2 WhatsApp Notifications module helps the admin to be updated about the customer activities via WhatsApp notifications.
Account & Pricing
The admin is required to register at https://api.whatsappforecommerce.com/ for FREE and buy message credits according to the store's requirements, customer size and notification frequency. The admin can see the Pricing Plans and buy message credits after the successful registration.
Moreover, customers' mobile phones should have WhatsApp installed and proper Internet connection to receive the messages on time. Your customers can download WhatsApp for FREE from Google Play Store or Apple App store and it doesn't charge any additional fees.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension, enters the contact number having the WhatsApp installed to send the notifications about customers' activities and also receive the notification about customers' activities. To send the notifications, he enters the token received while registration with the WhatsApp for Commerce API.
The admin can enable the WhatsApp notifications and add custom message text for customers and admin for:
- Order Placement Notification
- Order Invoice Notification
- Order Cancellation Notification
- Order Shipment Notification
- Order Credit Memo Notification
- Contact Inquiry Notification to Admin
- New Customer Registration Notification to Admin
Once the extension is configured, both the customers and admin receive WhatsApp notifications when specific activities are carried out by the customers.
To know more about how the extension works, read our User Guide.
- WhatsApp notifications to customers for updating them about significant store activities like successful order placed or canceled, invoice generation, shipment creation, etc. via WhatsApp.
- Admin can get updates on the entered mobile number about customers' store activities via WhatsApp notifications.
- Easy integration with Magento 2, enter the token you received while registration at https://api.whatsappforecommerce.com/ and you're done!
- Option to enable and customize the notification text to be sent via WhatsApp for the various activities like order placement, order invoice, order cancellation, order shipment, credit memo generation, contact inquiry, and website registrations for admin and customers.
- The WhatsApp notification text can be configured using the system variables like order_id, first_name, etc.
- Get the mobile numbers of customers using the default Magento 2 registration and guest checkout form, and use it to send the WhatsApp notifications.
- Enable the extension to send Whatsapp notification for each activity as soon as the mobile number is registered with the Magento 2 store.
- Win customers' trust and improve the customer experience by offering the facility of instant order updates using WhatsApp messaging services.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
Just select "WhatsApp Notifications" from Username drop-down to log in
Configure the extension from backend first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build