WhatsApp Contact for Magento 2 allows store visitors to communicate instantly with the admin via WhatsApp for any inquiries, queries, guidance or after sale service.
OverviewBack to top
Online Shopping does not give customers a chance to examine the product in person. So, there are many questions in their mind about the products and its functionality. Also, they may have questions or after sales queries regarding the use or functionality of your products or services.
It is very important that visitors are attended at the right time to increase the chances of conversion. Providing quicker support and answer to their queries is the best way to boost user experience, build trust and increase loyalty towards your brand. Hence, Meetanshi has developed WhatsApp Contact for Magento 2 to help you answer your visitors' inquiries instantly using WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a widely used messaging app, easy to use and is the best choice for instant communication. WhatsApp Contact for Magento 2 lets the visitors instantly contact the store admin by clicking WhatsApp contact button kept on the site. Such one to one conversation gives a personalized touch to the users which improve the user experience. Also, the admin can take the advantage of the chance to communicate with the potential users and convince them for conversion!
WhatsApp Contact for Magento 2 is helpful to improve the customer service to provide instant guidance and help for real-time purchases. Preferring WhatsApp over Emails is a better way to communicate with customers in terms of quick reply and establishing a relationship with them.
Account and Pricing
To start using the extension, the store admin and the frontend users must have a separate WhatsApp account and WhatsApp enabled devices to contact and further communicate with each other. Both the admin and users can download WhatsApp for FREE from Google Play Store or Apple App store and it doesn't require any additional fees to be paid later.
How does the WhatsApp Contact for Magento 2 work?
Enable WhatsApp Contact from the backend for desktop, mobile app or both. Set the default chat message to start communication when users click contact button. Add admin contact number, button text, date range to show contact button for the specific time span, set contact button position and layout from the backend. Also, set animation effect for the contact button and enable close to allow users close contact button if not required.
After the extension is configured, users can see WhatsApp Contact button in the frontend. On click of this button, they get redirected to the WhatsApp to contact and further chat with the admin regarding products or services.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our WhatsApp Contact for Magento 2 User guide.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's WhatsApp Contact Extension for Magento 2:
- Enable/disable the module from the backend.
- Option to display WhatsApp Contact button on the desktop, mobile or both.
- Set customized default chat message to start WhatsApp chat when someone contacts admin.
- Specify the mobile number of admin to allow direct contact by the users from the frontend.
- Customize button hover text, button background color, and icon color to design the button as per your requirement.
- You can specify the date range to display WhatsApp Contact button for te specific time span. If you don't set the date range, it will be shown all the time.
- Set the top, bottom, left and right positions in pixels to position the WhatsApp Contact button in the frontend.
- Choose one of the sixteen button animation effects to highlight contact button and to make it look better.
- Admin can select to allow visitors close contact button if they don't need it.
- The module is compatible with Whatsapp web, app, and the business app.
Like all our Extensions, WhatsApp Contact Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit WhatsApp Contact Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "WhatsApp Contact" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build