Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 enables open graph tags and Twitter cards to control the appearance of product, category, and CMS pages on social media.
OverviewBack to top
Statista says, there will be 3.02 billion social media users worldwide by 2021. Magento 2 store owners must take the benefit of such a promising social media market! Keeping the existing competition in mind, it is must to present your business on social media in the most convincing way. Meetanshi's Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 allows the store admin to control the appearance of the product, category and CMS pages on social media!
Add open graph images and Twitter cards to the Magento 2 stores with Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 extension. Optimize the look of your business on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc. The Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards give you complete control on how your web pages appear in social media once they are shared. Showcase your web page as a rich object in a social media using this extension.
Enrich the social media presence of your brand with Social Meta Tags for Magento 2!
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension, selects the option to show the maximum, minimum or no price at all for the bundled products, sets the product image fallback for prioritizing the images to be selected for social sharing, configures the Open Graph settings, inputs the Facebook application key and Admin ID, enables the product type to share additional product attributes on social media, uploads the default fallback image for the open graph tags when no image is found particularly.
Similarly, he enables the Twitter Cards, inputs the twitter username, enters the author's twitter handle, selects the summary card and the thumbnail image for it, and uploads the default twitter cards image to show when no images found particularly. He can also configure product-specific and category-specific social meta tags information by adding open graph image, title, and description and twitter cards title and description, particularly for the selected products and categories.
From the frontend, whenever someone shares a product, category or the CMS page URL on any of the social media such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter; the information, image, title, description related to the product or category is shared together.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our User Guide.
- Admin can hide the price, or display minimum or the maximum price for the bundled products.
- Option to set product image fallback to share the images for the products if not set for each product individually.
- Set individual titles, descriptions, and images for products and categories to optimize the look on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+.
- Enable product type for open graph tags to show product-related information while sharing.
- Select Twitter card types for CMS pages, categories, and products to share distinct information.
- Admin can configure the option to force the extension to select the thumbnail image first for product and category pages sharing.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Social Meta Tags" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with 2.3.1
- General Bug Fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build