Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 enables open graph tags and Twitter cards to control the appearance of product, category, and CMS pages on social media.
OverviewBack to top
Statista says there will be 3.02 billion social media users worldwide by 2021. Magento 2 store owners must take the benefit of such a promising social media market! Keeping the existing competition in mind, it is must to present your business on social media in the most convincing way. Meetanshi's Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 allows the store admin to control the appearance of the product, category and CMS pages on social media!
Add open graph images and Twitter cards to the Magento 2 stores with Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 extension. Optimize the look of your business on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
The Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Cards give you the complete control on how your web pages appear in social media once they are shared. Showcase your web page as a rich object in a social media using this extension.
Enrich the social media presence of your brand with Social Meta Tags for Magento 2!
How does the Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 Work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Select the option to show the maximum, minimum or no price at all for the bundled products. Set the product image fallback for prioritizing the images to be selected for social sharing.
Configure the Open Graph settings after enabling the Open Graph. Input the Facebook application key and Admin ID. Enable the product type to share additional product attributes on social media. Upload the default fallback image for the open graph tags when no image is found particularly.
Similarly, enable the Twitter Cards. Input the twitter username and the author's twitter handle. Select one from the summary card or summary card with a large image for the sharing of the CMS pages, categories, and product information on social media. Enable or disable to use the thumbnail image for the summary card and upload the default twitter cards image to show when no images found particularly.
To configure product specific social meta tags information settings, go to Catalog > Products . Here you can set Open graph image, title, and description and twitter cards title and description particularly for the selected product.
Extension also facilitates to configure category specific social meta tags from Catalog > Categories. Simply set title and description both for open graph tags and twitter cards here.
From the frontend, whenever someone shares a product, category or the CMS page URL on any of the social media such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter; the information, image, title, description related to them is shared together.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Social Meta Tags for Magento 2 User guide.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Social Meta Tags for Magento 2:
- Enable/disable the extension from Magento 2 backend as per the requirement.
- Admin can hide the price, or display minimum or the maximum price for the bundled products.
- Option to set product image fallback to share the images for the products if not set for each product individually.
- Set individual titles, descriptions, and images for products and categories to optimize the look on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+.
- Enable product type for open graph tags to show product related information while sharing.
- Select Twitter card types for CMS pages, categories and products to share distinct information.
- Admin can configure the option to force the extension to select thumbnail image first for product and category pages sharing.
Like all our Extensions, Social Meta Tags Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Social Meta Tags Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Social Meta Tags" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build