Review Reminder automates the reminder emails to customers reminding them about reviewing their purchase & sends coupon code in Email after successful review submission.
OverviewBack to top
Nearly 9 out of 10 customers check the customer feedback before making a purchase! Hence to aid Magento 2 store owners in collecting maximum customer reviews, Meetanshi has developed Review Reminder Pro for Magento 2 extension.
Over time, the buyers have become only too wise about marketing tactics and are increasingly skeptical about advertising. In such a scenario, product reviews are what they rely on! Customers find these reviews more trustworthy than the advertisements. According to Statista, 68% of online shoppers in the US have their purchase influenced by trustworthy reviews!
Owing to these facts, Magento 2 store owners must not neglect the importance of collecting customer reviews from time to time as a part of their marketing strategy. But it is often the case where customers forget to submit the reviews. Hence the Review Reminder Pro for Magento 2 enables automated scheduled reminder Email to customers after specific days of their purchase.
The Review Reminder module helps to increase the conversion rate by showcasing maximum positive feedback, encouraging potential visitors to make their choice. Also, a link to review submission in the Email makes it easy for the customers to submit a review.
With the Review Reminder Pro for Magento 2, flaunt everything positive that your customers have to say and enjoy more conversions!
UTM Tracking in Google Analytics
The module allows tracking reviews submitted through URL shared in the review reminder Emails, in Google Analytics. You need to enable UTM tracking from the backend. All you have to do is add UTM tracking source, medium and campaign and the extension will add the tracking code with the review submission URL sent in Email. Once it's setup, sign up for FREE Google Analytics account to integrate analytics into your website. Once you have integrated Google Analytics into your website the right way, you can get the complete analysis of the reviews submitted through the URL in the Email in Google Analytics under the "Campaign" tab.
How does the extension work?
Enable the module from the admin backend. From the configuration, set the number of days after which the reminder Email has to be sent to the customers to request to submit the reviews about the products they have purchased. Select the customer groups only to which you want to send the review reminder Emails. Set the maximum number of Emails you want to send per order. Also, select the Email Sender. Select the Email template from the drop-down. Select the order statuses only to which you want to send the review reminder Emails.
The Review Reminder Pro allows sending the coupon code Emails to appreciate customers with the discount code after they have submitted the reviews for the products they have purchased. All the shopping cart price rules saved under Promotions > Shopping Cart Price Rules will be listed in the drop-down to select the rule. The coupon code under the selected rule will be sent in the Email once the review is submitted by the customers. Select the Email template for the coupon code Email.
To track the review submission made through the URL in review reminder Email, simply enable the UTM tracking and set campaign source, name and medium. It will add the tracking code with the review submission URL sent in the review reminder Email.
Note: The module doesn't directly integrate with Google Analytics, but if you have integrated Google Analytics with your website and UTM tracking is enabled for Review Reminder, you can track the reviews submitted through review submission URL under "Campaign" tab in Google Analytics.
Once a customer has purchased the product, a review reminder Email with the selected Email sender is sent to the customers after the set days of purchase. The Email consists of the name and image of the product purchased with a direct link to submit the review!
All the review reminder logs are saved in the Magento 2 backend under Marketing >> Review Reminder Logs with the respective review status. The admin can send Email and delete the log from the same. Once the customer has successfully submitted the review, the coupon code Email gets sent with the coupon code set under the selected shopping cart price rule from the backend.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Review Reminder Pro for Magento 2 User Guide.
- Send automated review reminder Emails to customers.
- Option to select the number of days of purchase after which the reminder Email should be sent to the customers.
- Select the customer groups only to which you want to send Review Reminder Emails.
- Set the number of Emails to be sent per order.
- Option to select Email sender.
- Select the Email template for the review reminder Email.
- Select order statuses only to which you want to send the review reminder Emails.
- Send coupon code Emails to appreciate the customers for submitting the reviews using the URL in review reminder Emails.
- Select the Email template for the coupon code Email.
- Enable UTM tracking code to analyze the review submitted using the URL in review reminder Email, in Google Analytics.
- All the review reminder logs are saved under a separate tab in Marketing >> Review Reminder Logs.
- The admin can send Email or delete the review reminder logs from the Review Reminder Logs section.
- Once the customer has submitted the product review using the Review reminder URL, the extension sends coupon code Email to offer a discount as an appreciation.
- Improve the conversion rate with the help of maximum customer feedback received for the store products.
Like all our extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Review Reminder" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build