Refund Request enables a refund request form to allow customers request order refunds, without having to log in. Helps admins handle requests with ease.
OverviewBack to top
A Magento 2 store must have an organized refund process. It helps buyers to make purchases confidently and indicates that your business is committed to delivering the best customer service. An easy to handle the refund request process saves time and efforts for the customers as well as the admin. Meetanshi has developed Refund Request for Magento 2 that enables a refund request form in the frontend which customers can use to submit their refund requests, and the admin can process those requests with the backend grid.
Provide a smooth refund process to the customers in which they can request for the refund without having to log in! A refund request form in the frontend is used to collect the order details from the customers, and the submitted request data is updated in the backend under refund request management grid. The admin can further process it to approve or deny the request. Also, the admin can set refund reasons from the backend to allow submitting requests only for the mentioned reasons.
Using Google reCAPTCHA
The extension facilitates to enable Google reCAPTCHA in the frontend refund request form. The admin has to register with Google reCAPTCHA to get the API key and set it in the backend. Once enabled, it restricts spam and bots to submit the refund request form from the frontend and thus provides a secured process.
Account and Pricing
Google reCAPTCHA is a FREE service. You do not need to pay any additional fees to Google. However, to commence using the extension, you need to register your site with Google to get the site key.
How does the extension work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Enter the custom title to the frontend refund request form. Enable Google reCAPTCHA. Enter the site key obtained while registration with Google reCAPTCHA.
For Email notifications, input the admin email ID. Select the Email Sender. Also, select the Email template for the customers. Similarly, select the Email template for the admin Emails. Select the form fields to display in the refund request form.
Move to Refund Request > Manage Refund Reasons. Add the reasons for which you want to allow refunds by the customers. Activate the reason added in the form. The added and enabled reasons will be shown to the customers in the refund request form.
When a customer fills the request refund form front the frontend, all the details are updated in the backend grid for managing the refund requests.
Also, the admin gets an Email notification with all the refund request details submitted. The customers get an acknowledgment Email for the successful refund request submission.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Refund Request for Magento 2 UserGuide.
- The module enables the customers to request order refund with the refund request form easily.
- Option for admin to set a custom title and description to display in the frontend form.
- Avoid spam request submission by enabling Google reCAPTCHA in the form.
- The admin is notified of a new refund request via an Email.
- The customers are notified via an Email on the successful refund request form submission.
- Allows admin to add extra fields to show in the front end apart from the mandatory form fields.
- Admin can set the reasons allowed for refunds from the backend.
- Backend grid with customer, order and refund details for every refund request for easy admin management.
- Top link for refund request form for customers to click and fill order details, the reason for refund and submit the form.
- Easy for customers and admin to handle the refund process and hence enhances return experience for customers.
Like all our Extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Refund Request" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build