Refund Request enables a refund request form to allow customers request order refunds, without having to log in. Helps admins handle requests with ease.
OverviewBack to top
A Magento 2 store must have an organized refund process. It helps the buyers to make purchases confidently and indicates that your business is committed to delivering the best customer service. An easy to handle the refund request process saves time and efforts for the customers as well as the admin. Meetanshi has developed Refund Request for Magento 2 that enables a refund request form in the frontend which customers can use to submit their refund requests, and the admin can process those requests with the backend grid.
Provide a smooth refund process to the customers in which they can request for the refund without having to log in! A refund request form in the frontend is used to collect the order details from the customers. Further, the admin can manage and process the refund requests.
Account & Pricing
Google reCAPTCHA v3 is a FREE service. However, to commence using the extension, you need to register your site with Google to get the site key and secret key.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin configures the extension to create and show the refund request form. They enable Google reCaptcha to avoid spam refund requests and privacy checkbox to comply with the EU's GDPR. They can also set up email notifications to be sent to both the merchant and the customers. Also, the admin adds various refund reasons to allow the customers to select the reasons for the refund request.
The extension thus makes it easy for the admin to manage the refund requests.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Refund Request for Magento 2 User Guide.
- The module enables the customers to request order refund with the refund request form easily.
- Option for admin to set a custom title and description to display in the frontend form.
- Avoid spam request submission by enabling Google reCAPTCHA in the form.
- The admin is notified of a new refund request via an Email.
- The customers are notified via an Email on the successful refund request form submission.
- Allows admin to add extra fields to show in the front end apart from the mandatory form fields.
- Admin can set the reasons allowed for refunds from the backend.
- Backend grid with customer, order and refund details for every refund request for easy admin management.
- Top link for the refund request form for customers to click and fill order details, the reason for the refund and submit the form.
- Easy for customers and admin to handle the refund process and hence enhances return experience for customers.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
| Back-End |
Just select "Refund Request" from the Username drop-down to log in
| Front-End |
Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 2.3.0
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build