OverviewBack to top
Rave by Flutterwave is South Africa's popular payment gateway that allows the merchants to accept payments from global customers. Magento 2, being an online shopping platform to customers all over the world, integrating the Rave payment gateway with Magento 2 only makes sense! Hence, Meetanshi has developed Rave Payment Gateway for Magento 2 extension to accept secure online payments.
The extension integrates Rave standard payment gateway with Magento 2 store. Offer a secure online payment facility via Rave payment gateway in Magento 2 store, owing to the extension.
The Rave Payment Gateway for Magento 2 enables capturing card, mobile, and bank payments. Offering multiple payment options add to customer facility, improving the shopping experience!
With support for over 150 currencies, reach a wide customer base for your business. Make the most out of the Rave payment gateway dashboard and get insightful data of the global customers which can be leveraged to design impactful marketing strategies!
Additionally, with 200 fraud rules and PCI DSS Level 1 Compliance, the module ensures security up to the mark!
Account & Pricing
To commence using Rave Payment Gateway, create a FREE account. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the Public key and Secret key received during the registration. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How Does the Extension Work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Enter the custom title for the payment method. Select if you want to show the Rave payment gateway along with the payment method on the checkout page. If you want to test the module before going live, enable the sandbox mode. Enter the test/live public key and the test/live secret key obtained while registration with the Rave payment gateway. Set YES to generate auto invoices for the Rave orders. Select countries to allow using the payment gateway. Enter the additional details to show on the checkout page. Enter the sort order of the payment method and save the configuration.
From the frontend, whenever customers add products to cart and select the Rave payment method from the checkout page, they are redirected to the Rave payment gateway. The customer has to enter the card details on the payment gateway hosted page and click to pay and complete the payment. Here. the options for the bank or mobile payments are displayed as well.
The Rave payment details can also be viewed in the My Account section as well as the order view backend.
Moreover, the details of the Rave transactions can be accessed from the Rave dashboard. The payment and card information can be checked for each transaction in detail.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Rave Payment Gateway for Magento 2 User Guide.
Using Rave hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Rave Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secured payment process.
- Easily integrate the Rave payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
- With Ravepay for Magento 2, offer secure online transactions in the store.
- Display custom title for the Rave payment method.
- Offers sandbox mode for testing.
- Allow selected countries to use the payment method.
- Show additional information on the checkout page.
- Uses the hosted payment method for the successful payment process. The customers are redirected to the Rave's hosted payment page.
- The extension does not save any card data in the Magento 2 server.
- Let customers check the payment details in their "My Account" section after successful order placement.
- The admin can navigate to Sales > Orders > Order View in the backend to check the payment details.
- Moreover, the Rave admin panel shows the order and transaction details.
- The extension supports Rave standard payment method.
The Extension Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Rave Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build