Quickbooks Payments by Meetanshi enables the integration of Magento 2 with Intuit's Quickbooks payment gateway to accept secure online payments.
OverviewBack to top
Quickbooks by Intuit is a popular tool providing businesses with accounting, billing, and payments solutions. Quickbooks Payments, formerly known as “QuickBooks Merchant Services” or “QBMS Payments,” is an online payment solution by QuickBooks that offers a secure and fast payment processing system. Meetanshi has developed Quickbooks Payments for Magento 2 extension that integrates the Quickbooks payment gateway with Magento 2 store to accept secure online payments in Magento 2 stores.
Using the Direct payment method for processing the online transactions, the extension makes it possible to handle a large number of payments at a time. The card details are stored and processed in the Magento 2 store itself, making the online payment process quick.
With 128-bit SSL encryption, the Quickbooks Payments for Magento 2 ensures 100% security for your customers' sensitive details like credit card data. With such a secured and fast online payment system, offer a rich shopping experience to your customers in the Magento 2 store!
Account & Pricing
To commence using QuickBooks Payments, Create an account in QuickBooks with the preferred payment plan starting at $10/month. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How Does the Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension from the backend, Adds API details, makes various payment method related settings, connects the QuickBooks API with Magento 2 and saves the configuration.
From the frontend, customers can then select the Quickbooks payment method at the checkout page, enter the card details, and place the order. The customers can check the payment details from their "My Account" section. Similarly, the admin can check the payment details from the Sales Order View in the backend.
The extension facilitates the admin to create orders from the backend using the QuickBooks payment method. All he has to do is to select the QuickBooks payment method, enter the payment details and submit the order.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Quickbooks Payments for Magento 2 User Guide.
Once the customers add products to cart and proceed to pay using QuickBooks Payments, they are asked to add card details on site and complete the payment. The customers' card details are stored on your website server using encryption to ensure secure payments. Merchants are required to be PCI Data Security Standard compliant before using the QuickBooks payment gateway. The whole process uses tokenization to communicate card data with the payment gateway, it assures card data and payment security.
- Integrates Quickbooks payment gateway with Magento 2 for secure online payments in the store.
- Uses the direct payment method for the faster payment process.
- The admin can set a custom title for the payment method.
- Display the Quickbooks payments logo on the checkout page.
- Facilitates the sandbox mode for testing the functionalities.
- The payment gateway provides the client ID and client secret that is required for API connectivity.
- Support for Authorize and Authorize and Capture payments actions.
- Allow the selected countries to use the QBMS payments in the store.
- The admin can enable the debug mode.
- Display custom text on the checkout page.
- Option to set the minimum and maximum order total for allowing the use of the payment method.
- Facilitate the customers to select the Quickbooks payment method and place the order from the checkout page after entering the cart details from the frontend.
- Easily process the large database of customers' details in the store itself.
- The customers can check the payment details from their "My Account" section.
- The admin can check the payment details from the Order View section from the admin panel.
- Ability to create an order from the admin panel using the module.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "QuickBooks Payments" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build