Quantity Dropdown for Magento 2 allows the admin to set a quantity drop-down to let users select only specified product quantities to validate purchases.
OverviewBack to top
The Magento 2 stores allow customers to choose the number of items to be ordered. But sometimes, the admin may want to impose certain restrictions on the quantity of the order. Admin would want to have the customers to order a minimum quantity to manage the shipping and packing charges. Also, to manage the stock in Magento 2 store, an admin would not want to allow customers to order items above a fixed maximum number. In order to implement this in Magento 2 store, Meetanshi has developed Quantity Dropdown for Magento 2 that allows admin to configure the dropdown list for quantity selection as per the store requirements.
Quantity Dropdown for Magento 2 is a must when the admin wants to have a control on what number of items can be selected to purchase by the customers. The module enables a dropdown list in frontend for customers to select the quantity of items. The module can be configured accordingly at the time of limited stock. It allows the admin to set a minimum and maximum range in the dropdown list to select the quantity.
How does it work?
The extension can be configured to enable the Quantity Dropdown for all the products or specific products in the store. Navigate to the extension configuration and enable it. Select the drop-down type, set the maximum quantity value for increment type drop-down and add comma separate custom values for custom drop-down. Select how you want to show the product price in the quantity drop-down and what you want to show when quantity value is larger than the stock quantity.
The extension can be configured for specific products as well. For that, go to Catalog --> Products and select a product to set quantity drop-down. Select the quantity drop-down type and add the custom value for the custom type quantity drop-down.
Once configured, the users can see the quantity drop-down according to the configuration from the backend. They can only select the quantity from the drop-down rather than adding their own in the quantity box to check out and place orders.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Quantity Dropdown for Magento 2 User Guide.
- Option to set quantity dropdown list instead of the input box.
- Option for admin to set product quantity incremental value with total price in quantity dropdown.
- Allows configuring the range of numbers for input quantity or any custom value along with product price.
- Hide the quantity value that is greater than the quantity in stock.
- Enable the quantity dropdown list on the product page, category page, as well as the wishlist page.
- Set the quantity dropdown for all or selected products of your store.
- Support for simple and configurable Magento 2 product types.
Like all our extensions, Quantity Dropdown also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Quantity Dropdown Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Quantity Dropdown" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build