ProxyPay Integration by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 with Angola's Proxypay payment gateway to capture secure online payments in Angolan Kwanzas.
OverviewBack to top
ProxyPay is Angola's popular and widely used payment gateway. “Pagamento por Referência” (payment by reference) on Multicaixa (Angolan ATM network) is the most popular and secure way to pay for the online purchases in Angola. ProxyPay Payment Gateway allows generating payment references to make payments for the orders in Kwanzas (Angolan Currency) through ATM or home banking services. Meetanshi has developed ProxyPay Integration for Magento 2 to integrate ProxyPay Payment Gateway by Multicaixa with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments in Angolan Kwanza.
Angola is the seventh-largest country of Africa and Multicaixa is the only brand name for debit cards issued in Angola. Integrating the ProxyPay with Magento 2 helps to target a huge customer base for online payments. The extension ensures payment security with the use of payment references.
As the customer data is not entered or stored in the Magento 2 server, the integration of Proxypay with Magento 2 store meets the SAQ - A level of PCI compliance.
Account & Pricing
To commence using ProxyPay integration, Create a FREE merchant account in ProxyPay. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the entity ID and key received during the registration. You need to contact the ProxyPay API providers for the pricing plans.
How Does The Extension Work?
As the ProxyPay Payment Gateway works only with the Angolan currency and thus, you need to set up the store base currency as Angolan Kwanza.
Enable the extension, set the custom title for the payment method, select to display ProxyPay logo on the checkout page, enter the entity ID and key you got while registration with ProxyPay. Select countries to allow using this payment method. Set the additional information to show on the checkout page, enter the sort order and save the configuration.
When the customers add products to cart, select the ProxyPay Payment method on the checkout page, and place the order, they receive the payment references in their registered Email ID or in the mobile number through the SMS. Customers can finish payment by visiting the nearest ATM or Home Banking service. The extension runs the cron once in a day to update the payment information from the ProxyPay server and the payment update reflects both in the customers' My Account section and Order view section in the backend.
Security & PCI Compliance:
Using the ProxyPay payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they place the order and receive the payment reference for their orders. The customers can use the payment reference to make payment by visiting the nearest ATM or Home Banking service. In the whole payment process, payment is finished by the customers themselves and the sensitive customer card data is never stored on the Magento 2 server. The extension lets your customers pay with the payment references and thus assures payment security.
We are often asked about PCI compliance. PCI compliance is a complex and multifaceted issue, covering every aspect of your business. We can't guarantee that your business is PCI-compliant. That depends on your server, passwords, business processes, regular security scans, other payment methods, and a lot more. What we can tell you is that this extension will not prevent you from being PCI compliant. We don't log confidential cardholder data or do anything else that would bring you under scrutiny.
The extension meets the SAQ - A level of PCI compliance. No customer card details are entered into or stored on the Magento 2 server.
- ProxyPay payment enables safe online payments using the payment reference.
- Admin can set the custom title for the payment method.
- Admin can use the sandbox mode for testing purpose.
- The admin has to enter an entity ID and key received by the ProxyPay for the payment gateway integration.
- Option to show ProxyPay logo in the frontend.
- Option to select the countries to allow using the payment method.
- Admin can display an additional message on the checkout page.
- The extension runs the cron once in a day to get the updated information from the ProxyPay and update the payment data in the Magento 2 store.
- Admin can also create a new order using the ProxyPay from the backend.
- Customers can see the ProxyPay payment details in their "My Account" section.
- Admin can check the ProxyPay payment details in the Sales > Orders section in the backend.
- The extension is only compatible with ProxyPay API v2.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end |Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor Bug Fixes and Code Improvement
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build