Paystack Payment Gateway extension by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 store with Africa's Paystack payment gateway to accept secure online payments.
OverviewBack to top
Paystack, a widely popular payment gateway for African business, facilitates to accept secure online payments. The payment gateway allows the businesses registered in Africa to accept the payments from global customers. Hence, Meetanshi has developed the Paystack Payment Gateway for Magento 2 that integrates the Magento 2 store easily with the Paystack payment gateway!
The payment gateway is trusted by over 30,000 businesses. Integrating such a popular payment gateway in the Magento 2 store benefits the business in terms of shopping experience and winning customers' trust.
The paystack standard payment gateway integration with Magento 2 guarantees a seamless checkout and payment experience. Get the most out of the insightful paystack dashboard and reach global customer base with the Paystack Payment Gateway for Magento 2!
Account and Pricing
To commence using Paystack Payment Gateway, create a FREE account. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the Secret key and Public key received during the registration. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How Does the Extension Work?
Enable the extension from the Magento 2 backend. Enter the title of the payment method. Select if you want to show the paystack logo along with the payment method on the checkout page. If you want to test the module before going live, enable the sandbox mode. Enter the test/live secret key and test/live public key obtained while registration with the Paystack payment gateway. Set YES to generate auto invoices for the Paystack orders. Select countries to allow using this payment method. Enter the additional details to show on the checkout page. Enter the sort order of the payment method and save the configuration.
From the frontend, whenever customers add products to cart and select the Paystack payment method from the checkout page, they are redirected to the Paystack payment gateway. The customer has to enter the card details on the payment gateway hosted page and click to pay and complete the payment. The success message for the payment is displayed.
The Paystack payment details can also be viewed in the My Account section as well as the order view backend.
Moreover, the details of the Paystack transactions can be accessed from the Paystack dashboard. The payment and card information can be checked for each transaction in detail.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Paystack Payment Gateway for Magento 2 User Guide.
Using Paystack hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Paystack Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secured payment process.
- Easily integrate Paystack payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
- Capture secure online payments in the store without worrying about the spams or frauds.
- Admin can set the custom title for the payment method.
- Facilitates sandbox mode for testing purpose.
- Allow selected countries to use the Paystack standard payment method.
- Display additional details on the checkout page.
- Redirect the customers to the hosted payment gateway page for successful completion of the payment.
- No compromise with the security as the store server does not save any card data.
- Let customers check the payment details in the "My Account" section after the order is placed.
- Facilitates the admin to check the payment details in the Order view backend in Sales > Orders.
The Extension Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Paystack Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build