Create flexible payment rules to restrict payment methods based on various Product Attributes, Cart Attributes, Shipping Addresses, Store Views, and Customer Groups.
OverviewBack to top
Organizing payment options in Magento 2 stores is vital. Payment Restrictions for Magento 2 is the perfect tool developed by Meetanshi to restrict store payment methods based on Product Attributes, Cart Attributes, Shipping Address, Store Views and Customer Groups. You can set flexible conditions to enable payment restrictions.
Get the complete control over the use of store payment methods and improve the efficiency with the help of Meetanshi's Payment Restrictions extension.
How does the Payment Restrictions extension for Magento 2 work?
It is very easy to setup the module. Configure payment rules from the backend and activate it. Select payment methods from the list to restrict if the orders meet the condition. Select customer groups and stores to restrict the payment method for. Admin can also set the conditions for customer attributes and product attributes from the extension backend.
Let's take an example where you want to restrict cash on delivery payment method to wholesaler customer group from Australia with subtotal less than $2000. Here, you have to set the condition to meet the subtotal benchmark and restrict wholesaler group from customer group. Also, you have to restrict the country Australia to let the customers meeting this condition choose payment method other than COD.
Configure the extension, define rules and create conditions to enable complex restrictions, and it's done! Whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to pay, they can only opt the payment methods which can fulfill the conditions of the payment restrictions.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Payment Restrictions for Magento 2 User Guide.
Benefits of Meetanshi's Payment Restrictions Extension for Magento 2:
- Manage the access to payment methods based on Product Attributes, Customer Groups, Shipping Address and Store Views.
- Restrict payment methods based on payment attributes like size, price, etc.
- Restrict payment methods based on the shipping attributes such as address, country, region or zip codes. For example, restrict "cash on delivery" for remote areas or far off regions.
- Take into account the customer groups for configuring the payment rules. Offer flexible options to VIP customers and restrict specific methods to a guest customer. It will encourage the visitors to upgrade their account in your store!
- Restrict payment methods based on customer attributes such as gender, date of sign-ups, etc.
- Restrict payment methods based on the store views in case of having multiple stores.
Like all our Extensions, Payment Restrictions Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Payment Restrictions Extension Live Demo:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build