Create flexible payment rules to restrict payment methods based on various Product Attributes, Cart Attributes, Shipping Addresses, Store Views, and Customer Groups.
OverviewBack to top
Organizing payment options in Magento 2 stores is vital. Payment Restrictions for Magento 2 is the perfect tool developed by Meetanshi to restrict store payment methods based on Product Attributes, Cart Attributes, Shipping Address, Store Views, and Customer Groups. You can set flexible conditions to enable the payment restrictions.
Get complete control over the use of store payment methods and improve the efficiency with the help of Meetanshi's Payment Restrictions for Magento 2 extension.
How does the extension work?
The extension facilitates to create payment restriction rules from the backend. In Sales > Payment Restrictions, click the "Add Rule" button to create a new rule. If you want to edit the already created rule, they are listed in the grid itself.
To configure the new rule, you need to name the rule in order to recognize it easily. Activate the rule. Select the payment methods to restrict if the orders meet the set condition. Select customer groups to restrict the payment methods for. Also, select the store views to restrict the payment method.
Set conditions based on the cart attributes to apply to the rule. Similarly, set conditions based on product attributes to apply to the rule.
Let's take an example where you want to restrict cash on delivery payment method to a wholesaler customer group from Australia with subtotal less than $2000. Here, you have to set the condition to meet the subtotal benchmark and restrict wholesaler group from customer group. Also, you have to restrict the country Australia to let the customers meeting this condition choose payment method other than COD.
Configure the extension, define rules and create conditions to enable complex restrictions, and it's done! Whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to pay, they can only opt the payment methods which can fulfill the conditions of the payment restrictions.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Payment Restrictions for Magento 2 User Guide.
- Manage access to payment methods based on Product Attributes, Customer Groups, Shipping Address, and Store Views.
- Restrict payment methods based on payment attributes like size, price, etc.
- Restrict payment methods based on the shipping attributes such as address, country, region or zip codes. For example, restrict "cash on delivery" for remote areas or far off regions.
- Take into account the customer groups for configuring the payment rules. Offer flexible options to VIP customers and restrict specific methods to a guest customer. It will encourage the visitors to upgrade their account in your store!
- Restrict payment methods based on customer attributes such as gender, date of sign-ups, etc.
- Restrict payment methods based on the store views in case of having multiple stores.
Like all our Extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Payment Restrictions" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-Restrict payment methods based on customer IP customer attribute.
-Restrict payment methods based on specific days of the week and time.
-Restrict payment methods for backend orders.
-Compatible with Magento 2.3.1
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build