Order Verification extension helps preventing fake orders by validating the orders at the checkout, via OTP sent to the registered mobile numbers.
OverviewBack to top
Online shopping, as convenient as it may seem, has its own drawbacks. Fake orders and frauds are part and parcel of an E-commerce store. It's the prime concern of a store owner to prevent such fake orders and secure the system. Owing to the importance of security, Meetanshi has developed Order Verification Via OTP for Magento 2 stores.
The extension prevents fake orders by verifying each order at the checkout page. It sends OTP on the registered mobile number to verify the order.
The Order Verification Via OTP for Magento 2 extension requires to verify the order via the OTP sent to the registered mobile number. The order can be placed successfully only after the order verification.
Prevent fake orders and enhance your order management system with the help of the module. An easy way to improve security and gain customers' trust!
The OTP verification code is carried out using the SMS for which third-party integration of the SMS gateway is required. Right now, this Order Verification via OTP extension is compatible with Msg91 and Textlocal SMS gateways but you can Contact Us for FREE Integration to make it compatible with your preferred SMS gateway other than the mentioned.
Account and Pricing
To commence using the extension, the admin needs to create a FREE account for whichever gateway he prefers to use and has to buy credits to send OTP verification messages. Below are the 2 gateways supported with our Order Verification Via OTP extension and you can create an account and have a look at their pricing plans.
How SMS Gateways are used in the extension:
Whenever a user from a specified customer group places an order using the specific payment method, an SMS with the OTP is sent to him for the order verification. Here's when the SMS gateways come into the picture. The SMS for OTP is sent using the SMS Gateway integrated with the extension.
How does the extension work?
First of all, enable the order verification extension from the backend. select the payment methods for which you want to mandate order verification via OTP. Also, select customer groups for which you want to enable order verification via OTP.
Select the API provider for SMS gateway integration to send OTP for the order verification. Enter send ID, API key, and API URL provided by the SMS gateway while registration. Select message type you are going to send. Set OTP length.
Add custom text for the OTP SMS sent to the customers prior to the order verification. Add custom text for the resend OTP SMS if requested by the customers.
From the frontend, once the customers add the product to cart and proceed to checkout, in the payment step, the extension automatically opens up a popup and sends OTP on the registered mobile number. Here, SMS gateway is used to send OTP on the registered mobile number for the order verification. Once customers add the correct OTP and click "Verify", the order gets verified and placed successfully.
To learn more about how extension work, read our Order Verification via OTP for Magento 2 UserGuide.
- Verify the order using OTP sent on the registered mobile number at the checkout step.
- Prevent fraud or fake orders to improve the security of the store.
- The extension is compatible with Msg91 and Textlocal SMS gateways to send the SMS for OTP on the mobile number.
- The order verification can be enabled based on payment methods.
- Specify customer groups to enable order verification.
- The extension enables a popup on the payment step to enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- The order gets placed successfully only after the order verification is successful.
- Set a customized text message for the OTP SMS and resend OTP SMS.
Like all our extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Order Verification" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build