Order Tracking for Magento 2 allows the customers to track their orders using order ID and Email address without having to log in.
OverviewBack to top
"People love shopping for things online, because when they arrive, it's like a present to themselves, from them."
Customers are always anxious to know the status of their orders after the order placement. The same way, the customers of Magento 2 stores expect to continuously keep updated with the order status. Order Tracking for Magento 2 by Meetanshi allows the customers to track their orders using the order ID and Email address without the need to log in.
Order Tracking for Magento 2 provides an accurate order tracking that helps to improve the user experience, customer service, brand reliability, and customer retention!
Order Tracking for Magento 2 is a must-have extension if you want to win your customers' hearts!
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin configures the extension to create a separate order tracking page with the URL shown in the top link section and top link menu. He also customizes the validation message to be displayed for order unavailability or any other errors.
From the frontend, the customer clicks the page URL from the top link section or the top menu. The customer enters the order ID and registered Email ID, the shipment status and order info get displayed on click of the "Track Order" button. Moreover, the customer can also access the tracking link from the shipment email. For an invalid order ID or Email or order unavailability, the custom validation message is displayed.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Order Tracking for Magento 2 UserGuide.
- Allows customers to track their orders without logging in.
- A customer only needs to provide the order ID and Email address to get the tracking status.
- Enable the Tracking order link on the top link section and top menu.
- Admin can customize the validation message for invalid order ID, Email ID or order tracking unavailability.
- Admin can send an order tracking URL in the order confirmation Email to customers.
- The extension helps to improve customer engagement even after the purchase is made.
The Extension Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Select "Order Tracking" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-Compatible with Magento 2.3.1
-General Bug Fixing
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build