Order Tracking extension for Magento 2 allows store customers to track their orders using order ID and Email address without having to log in.
OverviewBack to top
"Online shopping is like presenting to oneself." Customers are always anxious to know the status of their order once the order is placed. The same way, customers of Magento 2 stores expect to continuously keep updated with the order status. Order Tracking extension for Magento 2 by Meetanshi allows customers to track their order using order ID and the Email address. The customers do not need to log in for tracking their orders.
Order Tracking for Magento 2 provides accurate order tracking that helps improving user experience, customer service, brand reliability and customer retention!
Having awesome features like a direct link to tracking option in top link section, order tracking link in the menu & in shipment Email and providing transparent shipping tracking process, Order Tracking is a must have Magento 2 extension if you want to win the trust of your customers!
How does Order Tracking for Magento 2 work?
Admin has to enable the extension from the configuration section. Also, enable the display of tracking link in top link section, top menu and sending the tracking link in shipment mail. Customize the validation message to be displayed for order unavailability or any other errors.
From frontend, the customer can access order tracking link easily from top link section as well as the top menu. As the customer enters the order ID and Email, the shipment status and order info will be displayed on the click of "Track Order" button.
Moreover, the customer can also access the tracking link from shipment email. For an invalid order ID or Email or order unavailability, the custom validation message configured from the backend will be displayed.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Order Tracking for Magento 2 User Guide.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Order Tracking extension for Magento 2:
- Allows customers to track their orders without logging in.
- A customer only needs to provide the order ID and Email address to get the tracking status.
- Enable the Tracking order link on the top link section and top menu.
- Admin can customize the validation message for invalid order ID, Email ID or order tracking unavailability.
- Admin can send order tracking link in order confirmation Email to customers.
- The extension helps improving the customer engagement even after the purchase is made.
Like all our Extensions, Order Tracking Extension also comes with:
Free Lifetime Support
Free Lifetime Updates
100% Open Source
Visit Order Tracking Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Select "Order Tracking" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build