Allows adding any type of additional order attachment files such as image, pdf, invoice, manuals, etc. with the order during checkout and even after the order processing.
OverviewBack to top
Many times, additional information needs to be attached to the orders in order to understand customers' requirements, suggestions, feedback or any other details. Files such as images, user manuals, PDFs, invoices, logos, screenshots, personalization requirement definition etc. require being added. Meetanshi's Order Attachment for Magento 2 enables customers and admin to add order attachment files to the order during checkout and even after order processing.
Order Attachment for Magento 2 allows customers from frontend and admin from backend to attach files to orders at any time which behaves like a communication channel. In the backend, order view section is added to a separate tab named order attachment to view all attachments and in the frontend, all the attachment files can be seen in My Account section. Thus, files attached to their corresponding orders makes it easy to find them whenever needed.
Admin can set allowed file types and maximum file upload size to restrict unnecessary files to be uploaded by users. Also, there is an option to specify the path of attachment files where they would be uploaded and stored.
Order attachment notifications can be enabled for both admin and customers so that each single attachment file cannot be missed to be viewed. Attachment files can be sent over order confirmation Email or as a separate Email.
How does Order Attachment extension for Magento 2 work?
Enable the extension from the backend, configure file settings such as path, allowed types and maximum upload size. Configure the general settings related to the customer groups, notification emails, and the email settings. Now the Order Attachment module is all set to serve your Magento 2 store!
Once customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get the option to attach files. If the uploaded file is not fit to the allowed type or the size is bigger than specified, they get regarding error message. once attached, the order can be placed and the attachment files can be seen to customers in order view under My Account section while the admin can see it in Order Attachment tab under order view section. Even after the order is placed, customers can add comments and attachment with the order.
Immediately after a file is attached with the order, an Email notification is sent to the respective person. This makes it easy for both the customers and admin to get noticed regarding attachment and make an appropriate action.
To learn more about how Order Attachment extension works for Magento 2, read our Official Extension User Guide.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's Order Attachment extension for Magento 2:
- Customers may need to attach documents like an image, payment docs, invoice, logo, etc. along with the order. The module allows them to do so at the Checkout and My Account Order View page in Frontend.
- Order Attachment module allows admin to add order attachment files from Order View section in Backend.
- Option to specify the path where order attachment files can be uploaded and saved.
- Restrict the size of order attachment uploads and specify allowed file attachment types from backend configuration.
- Restrict order attachments based on the customer groups.
- Customers can delete the attached files after upload too.
- Admin and the customers both get notified immediately when the files are attached to orders.
- Admin can specify Email ID on which he wants to receive order attachment notifications.
- Order attachments notification can be sent in order confirmation Emails or as a separate Email.
- Admin and customers can add comments to the order attachments.
- Supports multiple file upload with a single order.
- Admin can add or edit the attachments and set it as hidden from the backend.
- Customers get an error message for the wrong file type upload or exceeding size limit for order attachment.
Like all our Extensions, Order Attachment Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- Multi-Website Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Order Attachment Extension Live Demo:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build