Orange Money For Cameroon by Meetanshi integrates Magento 2 with Orange money web payment service for secure and smooth online payments in the store!
OverviewBack to top
Orange Money by Orange is Cameroon's popular payment gateway that allows the merchants to accept payments from global customers. Integrating the Orange Money payment gateway with Magento 2 can help store owners target a huge customer base to receive online payments. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Orange Money for Cameroon for Magento 2 extension to accept secure online payments.
Orange Money Payment Gateway for Magento 2 enables capturing payments using the mobile number and authorization code. Offering secure mobile payments add to customer facility, improving the shopping experience!
Reach a wide customer base for your business by serving customers of Cameroon. Offering a separate hosted payment page to process and complete the payment transactions, the module ensures security up to the mark!
Account & Pricing
A separate account is required and additional fees apply. To commence using Orange Money Payments for Cameroon and to learn more about pricing, you need to contact Orange Money to create a FREE account. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the partner ID, merchant site identifier, secret key and gateway URL received during the registration.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin configures the extension to enable this web payment method. He can show the Orange Money logo, custom title or any custom message along with the payment method on the checkout page. If the admin wants to test the module before going live, he enables the sandbox mode. He enters the partner ID, merchant site identifier, secret key and gateway URLs obtained while registration with the Orange Money. To offer the payment method only for the specific countries, the admin can select all or specific countries.
From the frontend, whenever customers add products to cart and select the Orange Money payment method from the checkout page, they are redirected to the Orange Money hosted payment page. The customer has to enter the mobile number and call on the specified number to get the authorization code and complete the payment. They can see the confirmation for the payment on the hosted payment page.
The Orange Money payment details can also be viewed in the My Account section as well as the order view backend.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our User Guide.
Using Orange Money hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter the mobile number, get the authorization code on call and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Orange Money Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secure payment process.
- Easily integrate the Orange Money web payment method with Magento 2 store.
- With Orange Money for Magento 2, offer secure online transactions in the store.
- Display custom title for the Orange Money payment method.
- Show Orange Money logo on the checkout page along with the payment method.
- Offers sandbox mode for testing.
- Enter the merchant ID and gateway URLs to enable the Orange Money payment method.
- Allow selected countries to use the payment method.
- Show additional information on the checkout page.
- Uses the hosted payment method for the successful payment process. The customers are redirected to the Orange Money's hosted payment page.
- The extension does not save any card data in the Magento 2 server.
- Let customers check the payment details in their "My Account" section after successful order placement.
- The admin can navigate to Sales > Orders > Order View in the backend to check the payment details.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build