OverviewBack to top
Oman Arab Bank (OAB) is the bank in Oman jointly owned by Ominvest and the Arab Bank Group. Marking the beginning of electronic payments in Oman, OAB introduced the e-payment gateway facility named OAB iPay payment gateway with an aim to improve the electronic payment ecosystem in Oman.
Meetanshi has developed OAB iPay for Magento 2 extension to integrate Magento 2 store with OAB iPay payment gateway to securely capture online payments from the customers.
Use the module to credit the real-time approved transactions into the corporate customers' account. Offer a secure and smart online payment system to the customers in Oman.
The OAB iPay for Magento 2 extension uses the hosted payment process. Hence, the customers are redirected to the OAB iPay payment page where the card details are to be entered to complete the payments. The customers are not required to enter or store the credit card details in the Magento 2 store or server for security purpose and hence the extension meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
Account & Pricing
To commence using OAB iPay payment gateway, Create an account in OAB iPay with the preferred payment plans by contacting the organization. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the alias received during the registration with OAB. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin can enable the extension to set the custom title and enable the payment gateway logo. Using the alias given by OAB during registration, the admin can integrate the payment gateway with Magento 2 store. Also, he can set the payment language from the dropdown menu, automate the invoice generation, and select the countries to allow using the payment method.
On the frontend, when the customers place the order using the OAB iPay payment method, he/she is redirected to the hosted page of the payment gateway where the card details are to be entered. On clicking the "Proceed" button, the payment is processed and finished to complete the order successfully.
The customers can see their order and payment details under "My Account" section while the admin can check the same in the Order view backend under Sales > Orders.
Using the OAB iPay payment methods, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page where he/she enters the card details and complete the payment to place the order.
The whole payment process is hosted by the OAB iPay payment gateway, and the customers' card details are neither entered into nor stored on the Magento 2 server and thus it ensures a secure payment process. The integration meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
- Capture secure online payments via OAB iPay payment gateway in Magento 2 store
- The admin can set a custom title for the OAB iPay payment method
- Enable the display of OAB iPay payment gateway logo on the checkout page.
- Easy integration with alias provided by OAB.
- Option to select the payment languages among English and Arabic.
- Facilitates automated invoice generation.
- Allow the selected countries to use the OAB iPay payment method.
- The hosted payment process ensures secured online payments.
- Redirects the customers to the hosted page of payment gateway when they select the OAB iPay payment method. Here, the card details are entered and processed to complete the payments. No card data is entered or stored in the Magento environment.
- Easy payments with security contribute to an enhanced shopping experience for the customers.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "OAB iPay" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
11 January, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.1
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor