JusPay Payment Gateway by Meetanshi integrates JusPay with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments using various aggregators, bank PGs, wallets, and more.
OverviewBack to top
JusPay is a trusted payment gateway with headquarters in Bangalore, India with an impressive customer base comprised of BMS, Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Snapdeal, Airtel, Foodpanda, Swiggy, Freecharge, Zoomcar, Myntra, Voonik, Zivame, and the list goes on. Integrating such a popular payment gateway with Magento 2 store can be beneficial and Meetanshi's Juspay Payment Gateway for Magento 2 makes it easier!
The Juspay payments for Magento 2 integrates Juspay payment gateway with Magento 2 store. It enables capturing secure online payments from the Magento 2 store's customers.
Win customers' trust and loyalty by ensuring a secure payment process with the hosted payment method. A perfect tool for the Indian customer base, the Juspay Payment Gateway for Magento 2 offers a mobile focussed payments with PCI DCC Compliance.
Account & Pricing
To commence using Juspay Payment Gateway, you need to contact JusPay to create a FREE account. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. Additional fees may apply. To see the Pricing Plans, you need to contact the JusPay team.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension from the backend, sets a custom title for the payment method, enables to show JusPay logo in the frontend, enables sandbox or live mode, Adds API details, makes other payment-related settings and saves the configuration.
From the frontend, whenever customers add products to cart and select the JusPay payment method from the checkout page, they are redirected to the JusPay payment gateway. The customer has to select one of the payment options, enter the card details and click "Make Payment" button to pay and complete the payment.
The JusPay payment details can also be viewed in the My Account section as well as the order view backend.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our User Guide.
Using JusPay hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to select the preferred payment option, enter payment details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the JusPay Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secure payment process.
- Integrate the Juspay payment gateway with Magento 2 for capturing secure online payments in the store.
- PCI-DSS Complaint extension
- Display a custom payment method title that is set from the admin panel
- Show the Juspay payment gateway logo in the frontend
- Option for testing using the sandbox mode
- Integrate with Magento with the live API key and live gateway key obtained while registration with Juspay
- Auto-generate invoices for orders paid via Juspay
- Select the countries to allow using the Juspay payment method
- Display additional details at the checkout
- Use of hosted payment method for better security
- Let the customers check their payment details from their "My Account" section
- The admin can go to the order view section for checking the payment details in the backend.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Juspay Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build