Integrates Instagram with Magento 2 to fetch images, based on username or hashtags, edit them, & show them in a responsive popup to create a beautiful shop.
OverviewBack to top
Instagram is all about visual sharing. It is a well-known fact that images get more engagement than regular texts and Instagram is leading the trend in image sharing. Why not boost your marketing efforts with the help of Instagram images? Meetanshi has developed the Instagram extension for Magento 2 that fetches Instagram images, edit and display them in the store front-end.
Instagram for Magento 2 is an extension that serves as a marketing tool to increase visits and help in conversions. You need to add hashtags or use your own username to fetch Instagram images to your Magento 2 store.
Create an awesome Instagram shop in Magento 2 store to visually attract visitors to have a look at images and indirectly market your store products. Moreover, grow your Instagram followers with the help of the user profile display along with the follow button in the image popup.
The Instagram extension allows setting the numbers of images to fetch and display on various pages. Make your Magento 2 stores a beautiful Instagram shop with the help of the 3 popup views offered by the Instagram module for Magento 2.
Account and Pricing
To commence using this extension, you need to sign up for FREE Instagram account. It doesn't require any additional fees. After the account creation, you require getting an access token to authenticate your Instagram profile.
How does Instagram for Magento 2 work?
To start using Instagram for Magento 2, enable the module from the backend. Add user access token you received while account creation, choose the option to fetch images using username or hashtag, and select the image popup view. Also, you can set the number of images to show on various pages of your Magento 2 stores.
Fetch new Instagram images from New Images section and approve or delete as per the requirement. From Images Manager, you can edit image information to design popup view and set hotspots just by dragging ang dropping pins on images.
Once the extension is configured from the backend, you'll see the Instagram image feed on various pages. On hover of the images, the likes and comments counts will be displayed and on click, the popup will be opened with the selected view from the backend. Users can navigate through various images using navigation button. On hover of captions or product feeds, hotspots can be seen on images.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Instagram for Magento 2 UserGuide.
- Admin can enable or disable the Instagram for Magento 2 extension from the backend.
- Enable Instagram images to display for the whole store, specific categories or specific products.
- Enter your username and authenticate your Instagram profile by adding the access token for using the Instagram extension.
- Add multiple hashtags or use your username to fetch images and update the Instagram content on your store.
- Make the Instagram view attractive by choosing one of the three Instagram popup views: Caption with Hyperlink, Product feed and default Insta view.
- Caption with Hyperlink: Connect image hotspots with a caption to redirect the visitors to a product page or any page by linking the image captions.
- Product Feed: Assign a unique SKU with each hotspot to make a product feed in the popup. On click of each product feed, visitors can be redirected to particular product page.
- Default Insta View: This view doesn't allow setting hotspots but gives the exact look and feel of the original Instagram desktop view.
- Select your username or hashtags from product edit and category section to show Instagram images on product and category page respectively.
- You can display the images from Instagram to any CMS pages of your store.
- Admin can restrict the number of images to be displayed on the home page, category page, product page, and Instagram page.
- Display Instagram images in product media gallery section and the product description section of the product page.
- Set the number of Instagram images to be shown on the Instagram page.
- Admin can fetch and update image list just with a single click!
- Admin can review, approve or delete and edit Instagram images before they are displayed on the frontend.
- Admin can delete the approved images in bulk or one by one.
- Get the option to edit the image details such as captions, hyperlinks, product SKUs, hotspots from Manage Instagram Images section.
- Drag and drop pins to set hotspot positions from backend to display in frontend automatically.
- Instagram images are displayed in a responsive popup.
- On hover of Instagram images on any page, likes and comments counts are displayed.
- The Instagram extension automatically brings original caption to display in image popup in the frontend.
- Display hotspots on Instagram images on hover of various captions or products.
- Shows the Instagram profile with follow button in image popup to encourage users to follow you on Instagram for timely updates.
- Navigate to other Instagram images using navigation buttons on the popup.
- Use the module as an Instagram widget on any page.
- Supports multi-store.
Like all our Extensions, Instagram Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Instagram Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Instagram" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
General Bug Fixing
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Release 1.0.0