Import Export Newsletter Subscribers extension allows to import and export the newsletter subscribers in bulk via CSV file.
OverviewBack to top
Magento keeps on releasing major and minor upgrades frequently which are helpful in the enhancement and security of the store. However, upgrading the Magento 2 store is not a piece of cake! Hence, extensions helpful in upgrading process are always welcomed. Meetanshi's Import Export Newsletter Subscribers for Magento 2 is one such extension that helps to import and export newsletter subscribers via CSV file in bulk.
The default Magento 2 does not provide this functionality and hence the Import Export Newsletter Subscribers for Magento 2 extension is helpful when migrating the data to a new store or upgrading to the latest Magento 2 version. Not only bulk import, but the extension also assigns customers the suitable statuses like Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Not Activated and Unconfirmed.
This feature-rich time-saving module is all you need for the bulk import and export of newsletter subscribers via a CSV file!
How Does The Extension Work?
First of all, download the sample CSV subscribers file having the Email, status, and store details from System > Import/Export Newsletter Subscribers. Prepare the CSV having the subscribers details using the same format. Upload subscribers CSV file to import and click the "Import" button.
The extension shows the success message with the number of subscribers imported. Also, the error with the total number of failed subscription and the reason for failure is displayed. Successfully imported subscribers get enlisted under the Marketing > Newsletter Subscribers grid.
For exporting the subscribers, click the "Export" button from the System > Import/Export Newsletter Subscribers section. To learn more about how the extension works, read our Import Export Newsletter Subscribers for Magento 2 UserGuide.
- Saves time with bulk import and export newsletter subscribers via the CSV file.
- Provides a sample CSV file to download and complete the data.
- Import the guest customers who have subscribed for the newsletter.
- Assign newsletter subscription statuses such as Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Not Activated, and Unconfirmed.
- Get the list of newsletter subscribers with one click.
- Useful extension while migrating the store data to Magento 2.
Also Comes With:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Import Export Newsletter Subscribers" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build