OverviewBack to top
Magento keeps on releasing major and minor upgrades frequently which are helpful in the enhancement and security of the store. However, upgrading the Magento 2 store is not a piece of cake! Hence, extensions helpful in the upgrading process are always welcomed. Meetanshi's Import Export Newsletter Subscribers for Magento 2 is one such extension that helps to import and export newsletter subscribers via CSV file in bulk.
The default Magento 2 does not provide this functionality and hence the Import Export Newsletter Subscribers for Magento 2 extension is helpful when migrating the data to a new store or upgrading to the latest Magento 2 version. Not only bulk import, but the extension also assigns customers the suitable statuses like Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Not Activated, and Unconfirmed! The feature-rich time-saving module is all you need for the bulk import and export of newsletter subscribers via a CSV file!
How Does The Extension Work?
First of all, the admin prepares the CSV having the subscribers details using the same format as the sample CSV, uploads the subscribers CSV file, and clicks the "Import" button. The extension shows the success message with the number of subscribers imported. Also, the error with the total number of failed subscription and the reason for failure is displayed. Successfully imported subscribers get enlisted under the Newsletter Subscribers grid. For exporting the subscribers, the admin can click the "Export" button from the extension configuration section.
- Saves time with bulk import and export newsletter subscribers via the CSV file.
- Provides a sample CSV file to download and complete the data.
- Import the guest customers who have subscribed for the newsletter.
- Assign newsletter subscription statuses such as Subscribed, Unsubscribed, Not Activated, and Unconfirmed.
- Get the list of newsletter subscribers with one click.
- Useful extension while migrating the store data to Magento 2.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Import Export Newsletter Subscribers" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
17 June, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor