Image Clean for Magento 2 by Meetanshi allows admins to optimize the store by removing unused category and product images from media folders.
OverviewBack to top
The Magento 2 store must be optimized for more conversions. A large number of unused product and category images pose a problem in the optimization of the store. It is sort of a task for the admin to delete such unused images and clean the database! To ease this task, Meetanshi developed Image Clean for Magento 2 that allows deleting the unused images from the media folder.
The Image Clean Up extension is a perfect tool to find the unused images and delete them in a single click. The module lists all the unused product and category images in the form of a grid. These images can be deleted in mass or one by one at a time using the delete action.
The images are not deleted directly, so no need to worry about data loss! The Image Clean for Magento 2 extracts the list of all unused images and its path in a grid. Admin can go through it to decide whether to delete the images or not.
How does the extension work?
Once the extension is installed, it helps you delete the unused images. Prior to using the extension to delete unused images, it is recommended to take the complete backup of your site.
Move to the Unused Category Images grid to delete unused category images. Click on "Update Image List" to update image list of unused images. The module provides an option to either select all the unused category images and delete them at once using mass delete action or delete it one by one with delete action. Once the images are deleted, the success message to acknowledge the delete action is displayed.
Similarly, move to the Unused Product Images grid to delete unused product images respectively. Click on "Update Image List" to update image list of unused images. The module provides an option to either select all the unused product images and delete them at once using mass delete action or delete it one by one with delete action. Once the images are deleted, the success message to acknowledge the delete action is displayed.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Image Clean Magento 2 UserGuide.
- Extracts list of all the unused product and category images in separate grids.
- Admin can select all the unused images and delete them at a time with a single click.
- Admin can also delete an individual image from the list using delete action.
- The images under deactivated categories and disabled products are not considered among useless images.
- Cleans up Magento 2 database by removing non-used images and optimizes store.
Like all our Extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Image Clean" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build