OverviewBack to top
ICICI tops the list of India's private sector banks and with the merger with First Data in 2009 ranked it among the best online payment solutions in India! To leverage the benefit of this payment gateway in Magento 2, Meetanashi has developed the First Data ICICI payment gateway for Magento 2 that integrates the Magento 2 store with the First Data ICICI payment gateway to capture secure online payments from the customers. The ICICI payment gateway provides encrypted payment captures for enhanced security.
Allow customers to pay using major credit and debit cards or other international cards with the help of the ICICI payments in the Magento 2 store. Using the hosted payment process, redirect the customers to the payment gateway and complete the payment successfully without having to store the card details in the Magento 2 environment. Thus, security is assured!
The integration of the payment gateway and Magento 2 store meets the SAQ - A level of PCI compliance and no customer data is entered or stored in the Magento 2 server.
Win customers' trust with SSL encryption for security and easy payments that improve the customer experience. Only with Meetanshi's First Data ICICI payment gateway for Magento 2!
Account & Pricing
To commence using First Data ICICI Payments, you need to contact ICICI to Create a FREE account. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. Additional fees may apply. To see the Pricing Plans, you need to contact the ICICI team.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension from the backend, sets a custom title for the payment gateway, enables the display of the payment gateway logo on the checkout page, and enables the sandbox mode if required. The First Data ICICI payment gateway is integrated with the Magento 2 store using the details obtained while the registration such as store ID, shared secret key, and gateway URL. The admin can select one of the payment modes among PayOnly, PayPlus, and FullPay according to the requirements of collecting the data. The admin has the option to set the language of the payment page among English (US), English (UK), German, and Italian. There is a backend option to automatically generate invoices for the orders. Moreover, the admin can allow only the selected countries to use the FIrst Data ICICI payment gateway by configuring it from the backend. The backend option to enter additional details is shown on the checkout page. The admin enters the sort order for the payment method.
Once configured, the customer can select the First Data ICICI payment option and continue to payment. He/she is redirected to the ICICI hosted payment page where the payment method is to be selected. Adding the card details and authenticating the same with the password completes the payment successfully.
The customer can check the First Data ICICI payment details from their "My Account" section.
Similarly, the admin can check the payment details from the backend in the Sales > Order section.
Security & PCI Compliance:
Using the First Data ICICI payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to log in, enter card details, verify them, and complete the payment to place the order.
The whole payment process is hosted by the First Data ICICI Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are neither entered into nor stored on Magento 2 server and thus, it ensures a secure payment process. The SAQ - A level of PCI compliance meets the integration of the payment gateway.
- Facilitate customers to make payments using major credit and debit cards and other international cards.
- Offer excellent security using the hosted payment process for capturing online payments.
- Display custom title for the First Data ICICI payment method in the storefront.
- Display the payment gateway logo on the checkout page
- Offers the sandbox mode for testing purpose
- Integrate the First Data ICICI payment gateway with Magento 2 store using the store ID, shared secret key, and gateway URL obtained while registration.
- The admin can set one of the payment modes:
- PayOnly Mode - In this mode, the minimum set of details is collected by the payment gateway. One page is presented to the cardholder to enter the payment details such as credit card number, expiry date, etc. on the hosted payment page.
- PayPlus Mode - PayPlus mode collects all the details as in PayOnly mode with the addition of billing details. The cardholder is presented with two pages on the hosted payment page, i.e., one for the billing and the other for the payment details.
- FullPay Mode - This mode collects all the available information.
- Options available to set the language for the hosted payment page are:
- English (USA)
- English (UK)
- The admin can opt to automatically generate invoices for the orders.
- Allow only the selected countries to pay using the First Data ICICI payment method.
- Display additional details on the checkout page.
- The customers are redirected to the hosted payment page on the click on the "Continue to Payment" button on the checkout page.
- On selecting the payment method and entering the card details on the hosted payment page, they are asked for the password to verify the card details.
- Once payment is successful, the customers can see the payment details in their "My Account" section.
- The admin can also check the payment details in the Sales > Order View section in the backend.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
17 June, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.1
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor