GST India for Magento 2 auto calculates and applies GST on the store products as per Indian government GST rules & regulations and makes Magento 2 store GST ready.
OverviewBack to top
Goods and Service Tax(GST) is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services in India from July 2017. The idea is to make India one unified common market. All the E-commerce stores are in a hunt to implement GST and Magento 2 stores are no exception as it is compulsory for all to implement the GST system.
Owing to the complex structure of GST, it needs a lot of expertise and time to easily create tax rules and apply GST on products. Hence, Meetanshi has developed GST India for Magento 2 to auto calculate and apply GST in the Magento 2 stores.
GST India for Magento 2 extension calculates GST based on the location and tax rate slabs for the store products. You can easily display the GST bifurcation in the order documents like invoice, shipments, and credit memos. Meetanshi takes care of timely updating the module to sync with the changes made by the Indian government GST rules.
How does GST India for Magento 2 Work?
First of all, find tax slabs under which your store products fall and set GST rate in the extension accordingly. Add GSTIN, CIN, PAN number, set business origin state, upload signature text and image. Moreover, you can set the minimum product price to apply the set GST rate and set another GST rate for products below the minimum set price. You can also choose to display product prices either from inclusive or exclusive of GST for the GST calculations.
The business origin plays the vital role in GST calculations. If you sell products intra-state, GST is equally divided into CGST and SGST and if the selling is performed interstates, IGST gets applied.
Bifurcation of GST is shown in each of the order details and documents such as order view, Emails, invoices, shipment, and PDFs. The invoice PDF format of this extension has been made to meet the GST invoice standards including details like GSTIN, PAN, CIN, buyer GST, state code, digital signature and other necessary details.
Additionally, GST India for Magento 2 allows to calculate and apply GST on shipping as well. you can select shipping GST to be calculated either inclusive or exclusive of GST. The GST rate for shipping GST calculation would be the same as GST rate set for the products.
Indian GST for Magento 2 facilitates to view with GST orders report from the backend. Admin can filter order report by date range, SGST - CGST - IGST rates, GST amount and many other filter options. Also, the report can be exported in CSV format.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our GST India for Magento 2 User Guide.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's GST India for Magento 2:
- Apply GST globally, category specific and product specific.
- Allows adding buyer GSTIN from the frontend.
- Add GSTIN, CIN and PAN number to display in order documents.
- Set and display the sales price of product inclusive or exclusive of the GST.
If the product price is inclusive of taxes, GST will only show the charges added and will not add the amount in subtotal. And if product prices are exclusive of GST, the amount of GST will be added to subtotal.
- Option to set minimum product price to apply the set GST rate.
- Set GST rate for the products having lesser price than the minimum set amount.
For example, If the GST rate is set to 12%, the minimum price is 1000 and GST rate for the product prices below the set minimum price is 5%. If a customer adds products of ₹1500 to the cart, GST will be calculated using 12% rate but if the customer adds products of ₹500, GST will be calculated using 5% tax rate.
- Business location based CGST-SGST and IGST calculation.
- Set GST rate for the product prices below the set minimum product price.
- GST India for Magento extension auto calculates SGST, CGST, and IGST and adds to Magento order subtotal.
- Easily upload signature PDF and text to show in order invoice PDF.
- Detailed bifurcation and explanation of GST are shown along with all the order documents i.e order view, invoice, shipment, credit memo, Emails, and PDFs.
- Invoice PDF shows the state name and code.
- Apply GST in shipping charges including or excluding GST
- The shipping GST will be calculated considering the same rate set for GST.
- View GST orders report in the backend under Sales --> GST Orders Report. Apply filter options like GST amount, order date range, SGST percentage and many other to view the report as per one's custom requirement.
- Option to export GST orders report in CSV format.
Like all our Extensions, GST India Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit GST India Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "GST India" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 2.2.5
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build