Helps you make your Magento 2 store GST ready according to the Indian tax rules & Regulations. Auto calculates & applies GST to you product purchases.
OverviewBack to top
The Indian Government introduced Goods and Services Tax (GST) to implement uniform Tax rate across the country in July 2017. The GST Rules and Rates are challenging to digest & apply to the Magento 2 stores for the store owners, and to assist them in this integration, Meetanshi has developed GST India Extension.
The GST India Extension auto calculates and applies the GST on the products based on the tax slabs, business origin, and shipping destination; following the Indian Government Rules. Meetanshi keeps updating this extension to keep up with the latest GST rules and regulations because GST is in its initial phase and the rules are getting changed frequently.
How GST India Works?
To configure and use this extension, you have to set GST rate according to the Indian tax slabs under which your products fall. Also, you have to set minimum product price to apply the set GST rate and set another GST rate for products below minimum set price. Here, the business origin state matters the most because, from the business state, IGST or CGST-SGST are calculated. If you sell products interstate, GST will be equally divided into CGST and SGST and applied on purchases and if the selling is performed intrastate, IGST will be applied.
You can set product prices inclusive or exclusive of GST for the calculation. Bifurcation of GST is shown in each of the order details and documents such as order view, Emails, invoices, shipment, and PDFs. The invoice PDF format of this extension has been made to meet the GST invoice standards including details like GSTIN, PAN, CIN, buyer GST, state code, digital signature and each necessary details.
The GST India extension makes easy to automate GST calculation and application on the store products. The whole system works to meet the Indian GST standards and keeps updating based on the rules and regulations changes. Apart from GST, the extension also facilitates to auto calculate and apply shipping GST. The GST rate for shipping GST calculation would be the same as GST rate set for the products, just you have to select shipping GST to be calculated either inclusive or exclusive of GST.
To learn more about how GST India extension works for Magento 2, read our Official Extension User Guide.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi's GST India extension for Magento 2:
- Provides an option to enable GST for product-specific, global, or category specific.
- Admin can enable to allow adding buyer GSTIN from frontend to include in order details.
- Admin can add GSTIN, CIN and PAN number to show in order invoices.
- Set GST rate to apply on the purchases of store products.
- Admin can set the minimum price for applying the GST.
- Can apply particular GST rate if product prices are below the minimum price.
- Product prices in the catalog can be shown inclusive or exclusive of GST and the tax is calculated based on the same.
- GST is auto calculated and applied on the cart subtotal based on destination, tax rate slab, and business origin.
- Offers detailed bifurcation for applied GST in order, invoice, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs.
- Admin only needs to set the Business Origin, and the extension will take care of the calculation for SGST, CGST or IGST based on states of India.
- Admin can upload the digital signature image and line to show in order invoice PDFs.
- The extension also enables auto calculation of shipping GST on product purchases.
Like all our Extensions, Indian GST Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit GST India Extension Live Demo:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build