Store and process Magneto 2 customer data in a transparent way to comply with EU's GDPR law using GDPR for Magento 2 by Meetanshi.
OverviewBack to top
Make your store complaint with GDPR easily. Enjoy the features that the module has to offer. Earn your customers' trust by complying with GDPR. Everything to benefit your business!
How does GDPR for Magento 2 work?
Enable the GDPR extension. Set the title and description to Personal Data Download section in customers' My Account section along with the download button to allow personal data download. Set title, description, confirmation notice text, select Email sender and template to allow account deletion by customers. Set title, description and other similar settings for account anonymization section. Set Email sender and template for consent request Mail. Configure the settings to display the privacy checkbox. its text, position and select page on which to show. Also, configure cookie notice settings to show cookie notice bar or popup in the frontend.
All the approved and disapproved consents get stored in the backend in separate grids. Also, admin can see consent activity logs, and deleted accounts by the customers. The module enables admin to send Emails for consent approval request, account anonymization, and deletion confirmation.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our GDPR for Magento 2 User Guide.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's GDPR for Magento 2:
- Enable or disable the GDPR module from the Magento 2 backend.
- Make your Magento 2 store complaint with the EU's GDPR legislative rules.
- Allows customer to download their personal data in the form of a CSV file, request to delete the account or anonymize their data.
Like all our extensions, GDPR Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit GDPR Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "GDPR" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build