Force Login extension restricts visitors to access store pages and hence making it mandatory to register and log in to view the pages.
OverviewBack to top
Are you ready to implement the latest technique of force login that can be used to shape your marketing efforts, offer personalized customer experience and control access based on the customer groups? Meetanshi's Force Login for Magento 2 is the best choice to do so for your Magento 2 store!
Force Login for Magento 2 enables the admin to force the users to register and login in order to access all or particular pages. Based on the nature of your business, use the extension in varied ways! The module prompts the users to register and log in so that they can avail the exclusive features. In this way, increase the number of registration in the store.
Moreover, collect these customers' data that can be used for improving the marketing strategies. For the customers, the extension makes it possible to offer a personalized shopping experience that they can enjoy! The Force Login with Magento 2 allows the admin to control the page access based on the customer groups. Offer several facilities only to the registered customers and hence, make the most out of the extension!
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the force login extension, sets alert message text, selects the pages to enable the force login feature and selects page or URL to redirect the users after log in. Once configured, the extension displays an error message in the frontend when a not-logged-in user tries to access the restricted pages. After login, they can access the webpage and are redirected to the set page or URL.
To read more about how the extension works, read our UserGuide.
- Force the users to log in to access all or particular pages.
- Protect access to content like product price, features, etc. from the competitors.
- Control access to the store pages.
- Enable/disable the Magento 2 default customer registration link.
- Notify the visitors to log in to access a page with an alert message displayed on the storefront.
- Do not let customers' attention divert due to the restriction on the page access. Once they register and log in, redirect them to a particular page set from the backend.
- Collect the maximum customer database that can be used for marketing purpose.
- Improve B2B store order management.
Also Comes With:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Force Login" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build