First Data Payeezy Payment for Magento 2 offers secure online payments with the integration of Payeezy payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
OverviewBack to top
Payeezy, aimed towards merchants' E-commerce growth, is a credit card processing payment gateway to capture secure online payments. Payeezy by First Data is the largest merchant acquirer with the record of offering services in 50+ countries and accepting payments in 140+ currencies! It is a dynamic eCommerce solution that helps to create a seamless customer experience on the website by offering more payment options, impressive security features, and easier integration.
To help Magento 2 store owners avail the benefits of such a popular payment gateway, Meetanshi has developed First Data Payeezy Payment for Magento 2. It integrates Magento 2 store with the Payeezy payment gateway to offer secure online payments to the customers.
The First Data Payeezy Payment for Magento 2 extension offers a direct payment method. Security being utmost important, the Payeezy payment gateway requires your Magento 2 stores to have SSL connections and PCI compliance to ensure payment security to the customers.
Account and Pricing
To commence using First Data Payeezy Payment Gateway, create a free account. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key, API secret and merchant token received during the registration. To see the Pricing Plans, you need to contact the Payeezy team.
How Does The Extension Work?
Enable the extension from the Magento 2 backend. Enter the title of the payment method. Select if you want to show the Payeezy logo along with the payment method on the checkout page. If you want to test the module before going live, enable the sandbox mode. Add the API key, API secret, and merchant token obtained while registration with the Payeezy payment gateway for Magento 2. Select the payment action. Select the credit card types. Select countries to allow using this payment method. Set the instructions to show on the checkout page. Enter the sort order of the payment method and save the configuration.
From the frontend, whenever customers add products to cart and select the Payeezy payment method from the checkout page, they are requested to enter the card details for completing the payment and place order. The Payeezy payment details can also be viewed in the My Account section as well as the order view backend.
Moreover, admin can select the Payeezy payment method, add card details and submit orders from the backend.
To learn more about how extension work, read our First Data Payeezy Payment for Magento 2 User Guide.
Once the customers add products to cart and proceed to pay using First Data Payeezy payment gateway, they are asked to add card details on site and complete the payment. The customers' card details are stored on your website server using encryption to ensure secure payments. As the merchants are required to be PCI Data Security Standard compliant before using the First Data Payeezy payment gateway and the whole process uses tokenization to communicate card data with the payment gateway, it assures card data and payment security.
- Offers faster payment process with the direct payment method.
- Display custom title for the payment method in the frontend.
- Display the Payeezy logo at the checkout page in the frontend.
- Option for the sandbox mode to test the payment gateway transactions.
- Register with the Payeezy payment gateway using the given API key, API secret, and merchant token.
- Select either Authorization only or Authorization and Capture payment action for the order transactions.
- Allow selected credit card types to accept payments.
- Allow all or selected countries to use the Payeezy payment method.
- Display additional details with the payment method on the checkout page.
- Allow customers to place successful orders by adding credit card details on the checkout page.
- Let customers check the Payeezy payment details after successful order placement in the "My Account" section.
- Admin can go to Order View section in Orders under Sales to check the Payeezy payment details.
- Use the payment method for Magento 2 backend orders.
- 3D secure checkout ensures security from hackers and frauds.
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "First Data Payeezy Payment" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
The Extension Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build