Delete Account for Magento 2 complies with EU's GDPR law to let Magento 2 customers delete their account permanently from the Magento 2 stores.
OverviewBack to top
According to the EU's GDPR introduced in May 2018, the customers have the right to decide what and how their personal data is used stored in E-commerce stores. They can ask the store owners to delete their account whenever they want from Magento 2 stores. To implement this action, Meetanshi has developed Delete Account for Magento 2 that lets customers delete their account permanently from their "My Account" section after the Email verification.
The customers may want to delete their account from the store for which they would generate a ticket requesting for the same. Admin has to process those tickets to delete the account from Magento 2 store. To avoid the tedious process, one should use Delete Account for Magento 2. The module allows a customer to remove their account from the "My Account" section itself. Using this module, the customers get ensured that your store abides by GDPR law for using their personal data. It helps make customers trust your store which can benefit your business!
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin enables the extension, selects the Email sender and template for the delete account confirmation Email.
Once the users check "Delete My Account" box and click the submit button from the "My Account" section, a delete account request submission success message is shown. Also, a 'delete account' confirmation Email is sent to the customers' registered Email ID having the verification link. On click of the link, customers' account gets deleted permanently.
To read more about how the extension works, read our UserGuide.
- Admin can set the Email sender, and select the template for delete account confirmation Email sent to the customers.
- Customers can request Magento 2 customer account delete by checking "Delete My Account" box and clicking submit button from the "My Account" section.
- Once the delete account request is sent, customers get a delete account confirmation Email to their registered Email ID to confirm the permanent removal of their Magento 2 customer account along with their personal information.
- Follows a two-stage verification process for Magento 2 account deletion for security.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Delete Account" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Release - 1.0.0