Dealer Inquiry provides a custom inquiry form for dealers to submit inquiries. Helps admins to create new dealer accounts with ease.
OverviewBack to top
To assign the online dealerships, the store owners have to go through the tedious process of getting the inquiries, analyze them, approve and creating the dealership accounts. To ease and speed up the process, Meetanshi has developed Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2 that enables a frontend form for the dealer inquiries, saves the submitted inquiries in the backend and allows the store admins to create dealer accounts.
Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2 helps users submit their dealer inquiries with a frontend form. They receive an acknowledgment Email on the successful submission of their inquiries. For the every submitted dealer inquiry, the admin gets an Email with inquiry details. Also, the backend grid is updated with the inquiry details, from where the admin can approve the dealership requests and create new dealer accounts. The account registration details are sent to the customers via Email.
The admin can modify the settings to display the selected form fields in the dealer inquiry form. The module makes the entire process of dealership account request, approval, and account creation easy for the dealers as well as admin.
Account & Pricing
Google reCAPTCHA v3 is a FREE service. However, to commence using the extension, you need to register your site with Google to get the site key and secret key.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin configures the extension to create a separate dealer inquiry page with the form fields required to his business. He also sets up various Email notifications to be sent to both himself and the customers.
The extension thus makes it easy for the admin to create and manage dealer accounts. To learn more about how the extension works, read our Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2 User Guide.
- The module is helpful to manage and accept dealer inquiries.
- Create a separate page for form with inquiry fields and set preferable URL for the same.
- Option to set meta title and description for the page to make it SEO friendly.
- Display the dealer inquiry page URL either in the top link or the footer.
- Automatic customer account creation based on the customer groups for dealers.
- Set custom form title, description, submit button label and success message on form submission.
- Display selected form fields in the frontend.
- Allow specified file types to attach with the form while submitting dealer inquiries.
- Set customized labels of the form from the admin backend.
- Enable Email notifications for the admin when a new dealer inquiry is submitted.
- Customers receive Email Notification for:
- Successful dealer inquiry submission
- New customer account registration details
- Enable Google reCAPTHCA in the custom form to avoid spam inquiries.
- Support for a separate grid in the backend to manage dealer inquiries.
- Admin can create a customer account for the desired dealers from the grid.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Dealer Inquiry" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-Compatible with 2.3.x
-Customer can edit inquiry from admin inquiry grid
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build