Dealer Inquiry provides a custom inquiry form for dealers to submit inquiries. Helps admins to create new dealer accounts with ease.
OverviewBack to top
To assign the online dealerships, the store owners have to go through the tedious process of getting the inquiries, analyze them, approve and creating the dealership accounts. To ease and speed up the process, Meetanshi has developed Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2 that enables a frontend form for the dealer inquiries, saves the submitted inquiries in the backend and allows the store admins to create dealer accounts.
Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2 helps users submit their dealer inquiries with a frontend form. They receive an acknowledgment Email on the successful submission of their inquiries. For the every submitted dealer inquiry, the admin gets an Email with inquiry details. Also, the backend grid is updated with the inquiry details, from where the admin can approve the dealership requests and create new dealer accounts. The account registration details are sent to the customers via Email.
The admin can modify the settings to display the selected form fields in the dealer inquiry form. The module makes the entire process of dealership account request, approval, and account creation easy for the dealers as well as admin.
Account and Pricing
Google reCAPTCHA is a FREE service. However, to commence using the extension, you need to register your site with Google to get an API key.
Using Google reCAPTCHA
The extension facilitates to enable Google reCAPTCHA in the frontend dealer inquiry form. The admin has to register with Google reCAPTCHA to get the API key and set it in the backend. Once enabled, it restricts spams and bots to submit the dealer inquiry form from the frontend and thus provides secured process.
How does the Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2 work?
Enable the extension and set the dealer inquiry page meta title, meta description, and URL. Set the option where you want to display the URL. Also, select the customer group to add new dealers in, after creating the customer accounts for them.
Configure the form options such as title, description, submit button label and the success message. Select the form fields to be displayed and specify the allowed file types to be attached with the form. The extension allows setting custom labels for every form fields from the backend.
Select Email template and Email ID for new dealer inquiry Email notifications to the admin. Similarly, select Email sender and template for new dealer inquiry successful submission and new dealer account registration Emails to the customers.
Ensure GDPR compliance by enabling the GDPR Compliance Notice in the form and enter the customized notice text. Also, ensure security by enabling Google reCAPTCHA by adding the site key obtained while registration with Google reCAPTCHA.
When a new user submits the dealer inquiry using the frontend form, Google reCAPTCHA checks for the spam and restricts submission if found bot. Once the dealer inquiry is submitted successfully, the admin receives the notification Email and customer receives an acknowledgment Email for successful form submission.
The backend grid is updated with the details of new inquiry from where the admin can view inquiry details and create new dealer accounts. For all the new dealer accounts created, registration details are sent to the customers via an Email.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2 UserGuide.
Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Dealer Inquiry for Magento 2:
- The module is helpful to manage and accept dealer inquiries.
- Create a separate page for form with inquiry fields and set preferable URL for the same.
- Option to set meta title and description for the page to make it SEO friendly.
- Display the dealer inquiry page URL either in the top link or the footer.
- Automatic customer account creation based on customer groups for dealers.
- Set custom form title, description, submit button label and success message on form submission.
- Display selected form fields in the frontend.
- Allow specified file types to attach with the form while submitting dealer inquiries.
- Set customized labels of the form from the admin backend.
- Enable Email notifications for admin when a new dealer inquiry is submitted
- Customers receive Email Notification for:
- Successful dealer inquiry submission
- New customer account registration details
- Enable Google reCAPTHCA in the custom form to avoid spam inquiries.
- Support for a separate grid in the backend to manage dealer inquiries.
- Admin can create a customer account for the desired dealers from the grid.
Like all our extensions, Dealer Inquiry Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Dealer Inquiry Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Dealer Inquiry" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build