Custom Price for Magento 2 allows store owners to sell products with an editable price to accept payments for customized products, donations, and charities.
OverviewBack to top
Magento 2 store owners may want to negotiate with users before payments. In the case of customized products or services, the price can't be fixed and depends on the users' requirements. Stores accepting charity and donations can't set fixed product prices either. Default Magento 2 does not allow users to checkout with pricing that varies per transaction. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Custom Price for Magento 2that allows admin to set custom prices for specified products.
Custom Price for Magento 2 allows customers to edit the price of the product. Admin can set the minimum price to allow checkout. However, customers can pay the greater amount than the minimum amount. Accept donations and charity with the help of the module. If the users try to checkout using price lesser than the minimum amount set, they get an error message and the checkout gets restricted.
Improve brand impression and win customers' trust by allowing them to edit product prices with Custom Price for Magento 2.
How does Custom Price for Magento 2 Work?
Enable the extension and configure the alert message to be displayed when a user enters the price less than the set minimum price. Go to Catalog --> Products, select the products to add the custom price, edit the product and set the minimum custom price allowed from the tab named "Custom Price".
Whenever users add the products with the custom price enabled to the shopping cart, they will only be allowed to check out with the price equal to or greater than the set minimum price. Else, an alert message is displayed, not allowing to proceed further.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Custom Price for Magento 2 User Guide.
- Option to create simple products with editable prices.
- Set a minimum amount for payment through custom price products.
- Allows customers to edit prices on the product page or in the shopping cart page.
- Edit the minimum price at any time as per the requirement.
- Show an alert message whenever users try to checkout with the custom price below set minimum price from the backend.
Like all our extensions, Custom Price Extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Custom Price Extension Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Custom Price" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build