Custom Carrier Trackers by Meetanshi allows adding up to 15 new custom tracking carriers to help customers to track their orders shipped through custom carriers.
OverviewBack to top
Customers need to track their items after placing orders and store owners need to offer an order tracking facility as a part of their customer service. Magento 2 allows tracking for only four shipping methods: DHL, UPS, USPS, and FedEx. But, what if the store owners use custom shipping methods? In such cases, Custom Carrier Trackers for Magento 2 by Meetanshi solves this limitation! This module allows adding new custom tracking carriers to track the orders placed using custom shipping methods.
Custom Carrier Trackers for Magento 2 allows the addition of up to 15 out of 60+ popular carrier trackers in your Magento 2 store. It is easy to configure the tracker name and URL. Use the custom variable to replace the tracking number in the tracking URL for emails sent to the customers.
Allow your customers to track their order from the link sent in the shipment email. Moreover, hide or disable the default Magento shipping methods in your Magento 2 store with the help of Custom Carrier Trackers for Magento 2!
How Does The Extension Work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Also, disable default tracking carriers from the list if required.
Add a new custom carrier tracker, enable it and give the tracker a title and URL. Use the custom variable in the tracking URL. You may add up to 15 custom carrier trackers the same way. Once the extension is configured, the admin can manage the trackers from the backend.
Now, when a customer places an order, the admin creates the invoice and the shipment for the order placed. While creating the shipment, the admin selects the tracking carrier and adds the tracking number for the order. After the shipment is generated, the admin can click on "Track Order" from the backend and the tracking URL opens up in a new window having the tracking information.
After the shipment is created, an email is sent to the customer with the tracking information and a link to track the order. The customer can directly track the order using the link in the email. And, the customer can also track an order from the "My Account" section found in the "Track this Shipment" link.
To learn more about how the extension works, read our Customer Carrier Trackers for Magento 2 UserGuide.
- Allows adding up to 15 new custom carrier trackers.
- Disable or hide the default Magento tracking methods.
- Easily configure each tracker from the Magento 2 backend by adding the name and tracking URL using the variable.
- Tracking variable is automatically replaced with the real value once it has been sent to the customers in an email.
- Direct tracking link in the shipment email sent to the customers to track their orders.
- The admin can click "Track Order" from the Magento 2 backend to get the tracking information.
- Track URLs in "My Account" section used for the customers to track orders.
List of Supported Shipping Carriers:
- United States - FedEx, UPS, USPS, YRC
- Canada - Canada Post, Canpar, FedEx, Purolator
- Australia - AusPost, CouriersPlease, Fastway, Startrack, TNT
- United Kingdom - APC, Business Post, City Link, DHL, DPD, Fastway, FedEx, HDNL, Hermes EU, InterlinkExpress, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, TNT, UK Mail, UPS, Yodel
- Germany - DPD, DHL, DP Einschreiben, GLS, Hermes, UPS, TNT
- Netherlands - DHL Parcel, DPD, GLS, PostNL, PostNL International, TNT
- Austria - Post.at
- Belgium - BPost, GLS
- Brazil - Correios
- Danmark - DenmarkPost
- Estonia - Post.ee
- France - Colissimo, GLS
- Ireland - An Post, GLS, Fastway
- Italy - Bartolini, FedEx, GLS, Poste.it, SDA, TNT, UPS
- Hongkong - HK Post
- Norway - Posten.no
- Spain - MRW, SEUR
- Sweden - Posten.se
- Switzerland - Post CH
Like all our Extensions, Custom Carrier Trackers also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Custom Carrier Trackers" from the Username drop-down to log in.
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build