Cardsave Payments extension enables the integration of Magento 2 and UK's popular Cardsave payment gateway for secure online payments in the store.
OverviewBack to top
Cardsave is one of the UK based secure payment gateways owned by Worldpay. It specializes in credit card processing service for small and medium businesses. Keeping the popularity of the payment gateway in mind, Meetanshi has developed Cardsave Hosted Payments for Magento 2 that facilitates the integration of Magento 2 with Cardsave payment gateway. It offers hosted payment processing via Cardsave.
Capture secure online payments with the help of the hosted payment page. With such a safe payment facility, win your customers' trust and enhance the customer experience of your store.
Account and Pricing
To commence using Cardsave Hosted Payments, Create a FREE merchant account in Cardsave. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How does the extension work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Set the custom title for the payment method to display in the frontend. Enter the payment gateway URL domain provided during Cardsave registration. Set YES to display Worldpay logo on the checkout page while the payment method selection. If you want to test the functionality, enable the sandbox mode. Enter the Merchant ID, form integration encryption password, pre-shared key, and select the hash method to integrate the payment gateway. You can set additional information to show on the checkout page. Enter sort order of the payment method to set the display sequence of the payment methods in the frontend.
When the customers add products to cart and select the Cardsave Hosted Payment method on the checkout page, they get redirected to Cardsave hosted payment page to enter card details, confirm and complete the payment. Once the payment is successful, the customers get payment success message on the hosted payment page. Let your customers enjoy a safe payment method with the help of Cardsave Hosted Payment for Magento 2.
The Cardsave payment details can be also viewed in the customers' "My Account" section as well as the Sales >> Orders >> Order view section in the backend.
To learn more about how extension work, read our Cardsave Hosted Payments for Magento 2 UserGuide.
Using the Cardsave hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Cardsave Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secured payment process.
- CardSave hosted payments enables safe online payments using the hosted payment page.
- Admin can set the custom title for payment gateway in the store.
- Input the payment gateway URL domain that is provided by Cardsave Payment Gateway at the time of the registration.
- Option to enable or disable the Worldpay logo in the frontend.
- Admin can use the sandbox mode for the testing purpose.
- The extension is easy to integrate using the details like the Merchant ID, form integration encryption password, pre-shared key, and the hash method.
- Admin can display an additional message on the checkout page.
- The extension ensures additional security with the feature of the hosted payment page that redirects the payment process to Cardsave. It avoids storing the customers' data in Magento 2 server.
- Customers can see the Cardsave payment related details in their "My Account" section.
- Admin can check the Cardsave payment details in Sales >> Orders section in the backend.
Like all our extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Cardsave Payments" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end|Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build