OverviewBack to top
Cardsave is one of the UK based secure payment gateways owned by Worldpay. It specializes in credit card processing service for small and medium businesses. Keeping the popularity of the payment gateway in mind, Meetanshi has developed Cardsave Hosted Payments for Magento 2 that facilitates the integration of Magento 2 with Cardsave payment gateway. It offers hosted payment processing via Cardsave.
The Cardsave Hosted Payments for Magento 2 integrates Cardsave payment gateway with Magento 2 store. Capture secure online payments with the help of the hosted payment page. With 3D secure enabled on the hosted payment page, the module ensures security up to the mark! With such a safe payment facility, win your customers' trust and enhance the customer experience of your store.
Account & Pricing
To commence using Cardsave Hosted Payments, Create a FREE merchant account in Cardsave. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How Does The Extension Work?
Enable the extension, set the custom title for the payment method, enter the payment gateway URL domain, merchant ID, form integration encryption password, and pre-shared key provided during Cardsave registration. Select the hash method to integrate the payment gateway. Set to display the Worldpay logo on the checkout page and enter additional information to show on the checkout page. Enter sort order of the payment method and save the configuration.
From the frontend, when the customers add products to cart and select the Cardsave Hosted Payment method on the checkout page, they get redirected to Cardsave hosted payment page to enter card details, confirm and complete the payment. Once the payment is successful, the customers get a payment success message on the hosted payment page. Let your customers enjoy a safe payment method with the help of Cardsave Hosted Payment for Magento 2.
Customers can view the Cardsave payment details in "My Account" section. The admin can see the Cardsave payment details in the order view section in the backend.
To learn more about how extension work, read our User Guide.
Using the Cardsave hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Cardsave Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secure payment process.
- CardSave hosted payments enables safe online payments using the hosted payment page.
- Admin can set the custom title for payment gateway in the store.
- Input the payment gateway URL domain that is provided by Cardsave Payment Gateway at the time of the registration.
- Option to enable or disable the Worldpay logo in the frontend.
- Admin can use the sandbox mode for the testing purpose.
- The extension is easy to integrate using the details like the Merchant ID, form integration encryption password, pre-shared key, and the hash method.
- Admin can display an additional message on the checkout page.
- The extension ensures additional security with the feature of the hosted payment page that redirects the payment process to Cardsave. It avoids storing the customers' data in Magento 2 server.
- Customers can see the Cardsave payment related details in their "My Account" section.
- Admin can check the Cardsave payment details in Sales >> Orders section in the backend.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Cardsave Payments" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end|Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3, 2.4
12 October, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-Minor Bug Fixes and Code Improvement
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor