Cardsave Direct Payments extension enables integration of Magento 2 with UK's popular Cardsave payment gateway for secure online payments in the store.
OverviewBack to top
Cardsave is one of the UK based secure payment gateways owned by Worldpay. It specializes in credit card processing service for small and medium businesses. Keeping the popularity of the payment gateway in mind, Meetanshi has developed Cardsave Direct Payments for Magento 2 that facilitates the integration of Magento 2 with Cardsave payment gateway. It offers direct payment processing via Cardsave.
Capture secure online payments with enhanced customer experience due to the direct payment facility. Take the complete control over the transactions as the card details are taken within the Magento 2 store.
Account and Pricing
To commence using Cardsave Direct Payments, Create a FREE merchant account in Cardsave. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The gateway offers various Pricing Plans.
How does the extension work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Set the custom title for the payment method to display in the frontend. Set YES to display Worldpay logo on the checkout page while the payment method selection. Enter the payment gateway URL domain provided during Cardsave registration. If you want to test the functionality, enable the sandbox mode. Enter the Merchant ID and password to integrate the payment gateway. Select the payment action from the drop-down. Select the status for the new order. Set vendor reference prefix for the order reference. Select the credit card types to allow using the Cardsave. Select the countries to allow using the payment method. Enable the debug. You can set additional information to show on the checkout page. Enter sort order of the payment method to set the display sequence of the payment methods in the frontend. Save the configuration.
From the frontend, whenever customers add products to cart and select the Cardsave Direct payment method from the checkout page, they are requested to enter the card details for completing the payment and place order. The Cardsave payment details can also be viewed in the My Account section as well as the order view backend.
Moreover, admin can select the Cardsave payment method, add card details and submit orders from the backend.
To learn more about how extension work, read our Cardsave Direct Payments for Magento 2 UserGuide.
Once the customers add products to cart and proceed to pay using Cardsave Direct Payments, they are asked to add card details on site and complete the payment. The customers' card details are stored on your website server using encryption to ensure secure payments. Merchants are required to be PCI Data Security Standard compliant before using the Cardsave payment gateway. The whole process uses tokenization to communicate card data with the payment gateway, it assures card data and payment security.
- Get complete control over the transactions from the admin panel.
- Offer an improved customer experience by collecting the card details on the website itself and avoiding the redirection process.
- Admin can set the custom title for payment gateway in the store.
- Option to enable or disable the Worldpay logo on the checkout page along with the payment method selection.
- Input the payment gateway URL domain that is provided by Cardsave Payment Gateway at the time of the registration.
- Admin can use the sandbox mode for the testing purpose.
- The extension is easy to integrate using the details like the Merchant ID and password obtained at the time of registration.
- Supports Authorize as well as Authorize and Capture payment action.
- Select the order status for the new orders placed and used the Cardsave direct payment method.
- Input the vendor reference order prefix string to refer transactions of the payment method.
- Select credit card types to allow payments using Cardsave direct payments.
- Select countries to be allowed using this payment method.
- Admin can enable the debug.
- Admin can display an additional message on the checkout page.
- Customers can see the Cardsave payment related details in their "My Account" section.
- Admin can check the Cardsave payment details in Sales >> Orders section in the backend.
- The use of encryption to send card data on the Cardsave server ensures data security.
Like all our extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Cardsave Payments" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end |Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build