Call For Price extension by Meetanshi allows store owners to hide product prices and "Add to Cart" button to replace with "Call for price" button to encourage users to contact for product prices.
OverviewBack to top
Pricing products can be tricky. Pricing products low may result in increased sales but less profit, while pricing them too high end up attracting only a niche audience. Product price is a crucial factor affecting sales. Meetanshi has developed Call for Price for Magento 2 extension to hide the product prices and "Add to Cart" button, instead, display "Call for Price" or any call to action button.
Offer flexible prices based on the customer groups, the purchase quantity, product customization, personalization, services offered, etc. using Call for Price for Magento 2.
Call For Price extension facilitates to enable Google reCAPTCHA in the call for price form to avoid spam quote inquiries. Whenever a new inquiry is submitted, it checks for the bots and submits the inquiry only after the successful human verification.
Get the maximum profit on your products and services. Interact with potential customers directly. Decrease cart abandonment rates by convincing potential customers with smart communication for the product quotes.
Account and Pricing
Google reCAPTCHA is a FREE service. You do not need to pay any additional fees to Google. However, to commence using the extension, you need to register your site with Google to get the site key.
How Does The Extension Work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Select the call for price scope. In the case of category-specific scope, select the categories. Select the option to display the call for price as a button or label. Add the call for price button text in the case if the button is selected. If the call for price is selected to be displayed as a label, set the label text and its color. Select the customer groups to make the call for price only available for the specific groups. Add the custom title for the call for price form.
For the product-specific scope, enable call for price extension from Catalog > Products > Product Edit > Call For Price tab. Set product specific button text from here. If you have selected label, enter the label text.
Configure the admin email settings by entering the admin email id. Select the email sender. Select the template. This will send all the call price inquiries on the set Email ID.
Enable the auto-reply emails to the customers. Select the email sender. Select the template. This acknowledgment email is sent immediately after the users submit the call for price inquiry.
The extension offers privacy checkbox settings to comply with EU's GDPR. Enable the checkbox. Enter the privacy notice text. Select the page to be redirected on clicking the privacy notice text.
To avoid spam inquiries, enable Google reCAPTCHA in the call for price form. Enter the site key obtained during the registration with Google reCAPTCHA to make it work.
In the frontend, the product prices get hidden and call for price button is displayed on the selected scope with custom text in the frontend. If the label is selected, the custom message is displayed as the Call for Price Label.
Call for price form is opened on clicking the button. The user is required to fill the form with the personal details and quote inquiry. To submit the quote inquiry, the user has to select the privacy checkbox and verify Google reCAPTCHA if enabled and click on the submit button.
Once the users submit the call for price form from the frontend, the inquiries get listed in the backend grid at Call For Price > Manage Call for Price Inquiries to manage them easily. Also, the notification email is sent to the admin with the inquiry details. An auto-reply email is sent to the customers acknowledging the successful quote inquiry submission.
To read more about how the extension works, read our Call for Price for Magento 2 UserGuide.
- Direct communication with potential customers.
- Select the call for price scopes from the global, category, or product specific.
- Enable the call for price as a button or the label.
- Enter the custom text for button or label.
- Enable the extension based on the customer groups.
- Hide prices on the product, category, and home page.
- Display customized messages instead of the price on the product page.
- The module facilitates a call for price pop up form for the button type with the customized title and a request to fill personal details for the quote inquiry.
- Enable Google reCAPTHCA in the popup form to avoid spammy inquiry Emails.
- A separate backend grid having inquiry details like name, Email id, contact details, products users are interested in and their message to manage the inquiries from the admin panel.
- Quick auto-reply email to the customers acknowledging them for the successful quote submission.
- Hide product prices based on store views as well as customer groups.
- Support for Multi-store and multi-language.
- Supports all Magento default product types.
- Display email id of the store owner to receive the call for price requests from customers.
- Admin gets a notification email with product name as a subject to let him know about customer's interest of products.
Like all our extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Call for Price" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 2.3 and general bug fixing
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build