OverviewBack to top
Billdesk is India's popular one-stop online payment provider established in 2000. If you are an online business that requires to collect recurring or consistent payments, such as monthly bills, Billdesk payment gateway can be the most effective choice.
Meetanshi has developed Billdesk Payment for Magento 2 extension, keeping in mind the Magento 2 store owners that collect consistent payments.
The Billdesk Payment for Magento 2 integrates Billdesk payment gateway with Magento 2 store to securely capture online payments from the customers via Billdesk.
The extension uses the hosted payment process. Hence, the customers are redirected to the Billdesk payment page where the card details are to be entered to complete the payments. The customers are not required to enter or store the credit card details in the Magento 2 store or server for security purpose and hence the extension meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
Account & Pricing
To commence using Billdesk Payment, create a FREE merchant account in Billdesk. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The gateway offers free Pricing to start receiving the payments.
How Does The Extension Work?
Enable the extension from the backend to accept secure online payments via Billdesk payment. The admin can set the custom title for the payment method and enable to show the logo at the checkout page. Using the merchant ID, security ID, and checksum key, the integration of payment gateway can be easily done with the Magento 2 store. The admin has to enter the gateway URL. The admin can allow auto invoice generation once the payment is done. The admin can configure the extension to allow only the selected countries to use the Billdesk payment method and display custom details on the checkout page.
Once the customers click the "Place Order" button, he/she is redirected to the payment gateway hosted page where the payment details have to be entered for completing the process.
The customers can check the payment details in their "My Account" section.
The admin can check the payment details in the Order View section in the backend.
Security & PCI Compliance:
Using the Billdesk Payment hosted method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Billdesk Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are neither entered into nor stored on the Magento 2 server and thus it ensures a secure payment process. The integration meets the SAQ A level of PCI compliance.
- The Billdesk payment gateway ensures secure and fast online payments.
- Configure a custom title for the payment gateway.
- Enable/disable the payment gateway logo at the checkout step.
- Use merchant ID, security ID, and checksum key to integrate Billdesk payment gateway with Magento 2 store.
- The admin has to enter the gateway URL.
- Generate auto invoice after the payment is captured.
- Allow selected countries to use the Billdesk payment method.
- Enter custom text to show on the checkout page.
- 100% security is ensured by the hosted payment process. It redirects the customers to the Billdesk hosted page and carries on the payment process.
- The "My Account" section shows the payment details to the customers
- The sales order view section from the backend allows the admin to check the payment details.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Marketplace Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Payment Gateway" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action.
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
08 November, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.1
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor