Barclaycard Hosted Payment integrates UK's leading Barclaycard payment gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payment through a hosted payment page.
OverviewBack to top
Barclaycard is a leading card and online payment service provider, serving over 10 million customers only in the United Kingdom and 48 million customers worldwide! It is trusted for secure online payments which are core functionality for an E-commerce store! Keeping in mind the popularity and usability of Barclaycard payment gateway, Meetanshi has developed Barclaycard Hosted Payment for Magento 2 that allows admin to capture online secure payments for customers' purchase!
Use Barclaycard Hosted Payment for Magento 2 to ensure safe online payment process in Magento 2 store! Offering the payment option via Barclaycard in your store will benefit you to reach a wide customer base due to its popularity. Improve your brand impression by integrating with such a trusted payment gateway!
With the help of the Barclaycard ePDQ Hosted Payment module for Magento 2, the online payment process is hosted on the payment gateway itself and thus ensures security!
Account & Pricing
To commence using Barclaycard ePDQ Hosted Payment, create a FREE merchant account in Barclaycard. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The gateway offers Pricing based on volume, value, and type of card used for payment transactions.
How The Extension Works
Once you register with Barclaycard, collect the PSPID and other API details to configure the extension from the backend.
Enable the extension, enter the title of the payment method, add PSPID, set hash algorithm, add SHA-in pass phrase, and SHA-out pass phrase. Enter the payment description to show on the hosted payment page, set language code, button background and text colour. Enter the logo URL to show in the frontend. Set order prefix to recognize Barclaycard orders, add default settlement currency, enable the debug if required. You can set additional instructions to show on the checkout page.
When the customers add products to cart and select the Barclaycard ePDQ Hosted Payment method on the checkout page, they get redirected to Barclaycard hosted payment page to enter card details, confirm and complete the payment. Once the payment is successful, the customers get a payment success message on the hosted payment page.
The Barclaycard payment details can be also viewed in the My Account section. Admin can check the payment details in the order view backend.
To learn more about how extension work, read our User Guide.
Using the Barclaycard hosted payment method, whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout, they get redirected to the hosted payment gateway page to enter card details and complete the payment to place the order. The whole payment process is hosted by the Barclaycard Payment Gateway, and customers' card details are never stored in Magento 2 server, and thus it ensures a secure payment process.
- Supports all major credit and debit cards along with Paypal.
- Card details are stored on the Barclaycard server and not in the Magento 2 store.
- Use of Sha-In and Sha-Out phrase for data verification and transaction feedback.
- Enhanced security with the use of the hash algorithm.
- Easily enable sandbox mode to test the module prior to making it live.
- Set customized payment description to show on the hosted payment page.
- Select the colour for both button background and text to match with your theme.
- Set a unique order prefix to identify orders placed using the Barclaycard payment method.
- Set default settlement currency.
- Add additional instructions to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Barclaycard payment method details are displayed in My Account section of the customers, order view page in the backend and order Email.
Also Comes With:
- Free 90 Days Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- 25 Days Return Policy
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Barclaycard Payments" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with magento 2.3.2
- Minor bug fixing
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build