Barclaycard Direct Payments integrates UK's popular Barclaycard payment gateway with Magento 2 to accept secure online payments.
OverviewBack to top
Barclaycard is a leading card and online payment service provider, serving over 10 million customers only in the United Kingdom and 48 million customers worldwide! It is trusted for secure online payments which is core functionality for an E-commerce store! Keeping in mind the popularity and usability of the Barclaycard payment gateway, Meetanshi has developed Barclaycard Direct Payments for Magento 2 that allows the admin to capture online secure payments for customers' purchase!
Use Barclaycard Direct Payments for Magento 2 to ensure safe online payment process in Magento 2 store! Offering the payment option via Barclaycard in your store will benefit you to reach a wide customer base due to its popularity. Improve your brand impression by integrating with such a trusted payment gateway!
With the help of the Barclaycard ePDQ Direct Payments module for Magento 2, the online payment process is hosted on the site itself and the payment is captured in Magento environment, resulting in speeding up the process!
Account and Pricing
To commence using Barclaycard ePDQ Direct Payments, create a FREE merchant account in Barclaycard. Integrate Magento 2 store with the payment gateway using the API key details received during the registration. The gateway offers Pricing based on volume, value, and type of card used for payment transactions.
How does the extension work?
Enable the extension from the backend. Enter the title of the method to show in the frontend. Enter the PSPID, user ID, and the password obtained while registration for the integration of Barclaycard Direct payment gateway with Magento 2 store. Set the default settlement currency. Enter the alias if you have created from the Barclaycard backend. Enter the same hash algorithm you selected in the payment gateway. Enter the SHA- in pass phrase for direct link method. If you want to test the module before going live, enable the sandbox mode. Set the order prefix. Select the payment action. Select the status for the new order. Select the credit card types to allow using the Barclaycard. Select the countries to allow using the payment method. Enable the debug if required. Enter the sort order.
When the customers add products to cart and proceed to pay through the Barclaycard ePDQ Direct Payment method, they will be requested to enter the card details for completing the payment and place order.
The Barclaycard payment details can be also viewed in the My Account section. Admin can also check the payment details from0 the order view backend. Moreover, the extension allows admin to create a new order and select the Barclaycard Direct Payments method to submit the order from the backend.
To learn more about how extension work, read our Barclaycard Direct Payments for Magento 2 UserGuide.
Once the customers add products to cart and proceed to pay using Barclaycard Direct Payments, they are asked to add card details on site and complete the payment. The customers' card details are stored on your website server using encryption to ensure secured payments. As the merchants are required to be PCI Data Security Standard compliant before using the Barclaycard payment gateway and the whole process uses tokenization to communicate card data with the payment gateway, it assures card data and payment security.
- Offer seamless checkout process.
- The card details stored in the merchant's servers are sent to the payment gateway using the encryption for security purposes.
- Allows the merchants to handle more customers as card data stored and processed on their own website.
- Set default settlement currency.
- Offer data and payment security with the use of the hash algorithm.
- Allows admin to create orders from the backend.
- Set prefix for the orders placed through this payment method.
- Supports Authorize as well as Authorize and Capture payment action.
- Admin can select the order status for the new orders placed using this payment method.
- Admin can select credit card types to accept payments.
- The card and payment data are exchanged with the Barclaycard server using the encryption.
- Safeguard the process against thefts with 3D secure payment processing.
- The customer card details are secured with advanced protection.
- Customers can check the payment details from the Order Email as well as from the "My Account" section.
- Admin can check the payment details from the order view section in the backend.
Like all our Extensions, this extension also comes with:
- Free Lifetime Support
- Free Lifetime Updates
- Moneyback Guarantee
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
Visit Live Demo:
- Back-end | Just select "Barclaycard Direct Payments" from the Username drop-down to log in
- Front-end | Configure the extension from back-end first as per your requirements to see it in action
If you have any questions about this extension, you can Contact Us, and we reply you back within a few hours.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- General Bug Fixing
- Compatible with 2.3.0 and php 7.2
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build